Run off rack for tent?

She’s right, I do live in a very nice apartment in a great neighborhood. We’re not exactly poor. There, is that better?

1 Like

Lol. Much.

If i went to look at a 3 bed room 2 bath apartment and they told me it would be 6700 a month they would have to call a ambulance

Yes, you would have a stroke, right? Lol. But I’ve lived here for over 30 years and I couldn’t live anyplace else.

I dont care how nice the floors would have to be gold

Wood floors, no gold.

And would pay 8700 if she could find a bigger one in her neighborhood. She had confessed to moving across the street for a bigger apartment. It’s like finding a unicorn in the city.

Yep, it’s true. I guess i’m spoiled.

1 Like

Man i still could not fathom paying that to have a roof over my head i paid 900 once and thought it was ridiculous

But hey, you’ve seen my bedroom, can I fit anything else in there? It’s packed!

Not Bc it’s small. It’s gotta b 12x18 at least.

I only paid 4500 in the city. It’s possible. Oh but I was single. Ya and 15 yrs ago

Yeah, about that. I’ve got too much stuff.

Damn, who’s thread is this. Sorry about the hijack.

1 Like

OMG lol I thought it was yours. Well someone will have a ton to rummage thru.

That sound alot different at first i was picturing a 800 sq ft. Apartment. Then someoneelse jumps in and its a pent house lmao.

1 Like

No, it’s not a penthouse, that’s where the nuns live. Lol I’m on the first floor.

3 Likes

That’s exactly why I jumped in. Don’t think she realized what picture she was putting out. Not that she cares what people think about her finances but she sure doesn’t live in a closet with rats in NYC

2 Likes

Lol, no, no rats.

1 Like

No rats but nasty a$$ butterflies. Wasn’t too small to breed those nasty things.

:joy::rofl::joy: yeah, you’re right. I have a lot of strange hobbies. :joy:

1 Like