Rules and regulations

Have you been tagging people and asking questions, they Have looked at all my stupid beginner mistakes and helped me. Just put @Mrcrabs or @imSICKkid

3 Likes

@PharmerBob, You have just what I been looking for, square buckets. Where the Heck can I find some, oh yeah, black is kool if they got them!

Or is that @ThatoneAKguy set up?

Sweet setup sir!

3 Likes

@kw_Bat https://bascousa.com/ for all you storage container needs :grin:

@Amazon66 nah I just come here to answer all the questions unless @Jbum @PurpNGold74 or @Mrcrabs beat me to them

4 Likes

3 Likes

Look for crews doing flat roofs in your area. (White material TPO) and stop and ask them for buckets. All there screws and plates will com in a wide verity of square buckets and they have 100’s per job possibly thousands pending on the size of the roof.

I’ll keep my eyes out

@kw_Bat But why square? For the fittings to have a flatter surface I presume? If that’s the issue go get a heat gun (Wally world, harbor place, etc) heat up the area of the bucket and use two square chunks of 2x4 and sandwich that together to make a flat surface an the side of a round bucket. Just an FYI lol

How big is this setup?

Nah I use all kinds of buckets round and square. More to use the space more efficiently. I can fit a 13 gallon bucket in the space I fit a round 5 gallon.

2 Likes

Is that in a 4x4 tent?

Inquiring minds want to know

2 Likes

Ha ha nice one @PharmerBob and @ThatoneAKguy i love your setups looks so tidy and scientific my friends. Im no hydro guy at all so i don’t answer any questions i dont have any experience at, the hydro questions i leave them for you guys. I love to lurk around, i find ot amazing , im sure all the hydro guys do to. I love doing organic grows and once i get my setup going it will be aquaponics

3 Likes

Not I haha I digging your set up and may try my luck at it. Gonna set me up a lil bubbler for clones and go from there.

2 Likes

Thst is correct., the diameter of my return hose is large enough to out span the curvature of the bucket. Causing it to leak.

1 Like

Not clique-y. You just have to sometimes tag people to get the ball rolling, then look out.

5 Likes

Not sure how that’s done on this forum. In an older forum I was in that would’ve gotten you booted. I just assumed posting solid content would get attention lol

1 Like

Tidy Cat litter buckets work well, too.

2 Likes

If you’re not happy with the traffic your thread is getting, then you can tag people into your thread. Perfectly ok to do. You have to use the forum tools if you want to benefit from the forum. Tagging is your friend.

5 Likes

Like this:
@ThatoneAKguy
@blackthumbbetty

Hi @blackthumbbetty, glad to see you still around. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

These experienced growers love to help here’s more names to try, I trust them all. @Drinkslinger @GreenJewels @Killadruid @blackthumbbetty. You’ll come across alot of help and more names will come along

4 Likes