Rules and regulations

@PurpNGold74 yo!!! Got my cursing edited by a moderator… didn’t know we don’t have freedom of speech here bro… aren’t we all adults? I do understand that it’s not respectful to cus someone out , but calling myself a lazy f’r got deleted… daaayuuuum :rofl:

2 Likes

On a more serious note tho anyone used this?

@Mrcrabs @PurpNGold74 @kw_Bat ? Feel free to tag away

2 Likes

I have one I dry chili peppers in.
I think it might dry some things too much if left unattended

2 Likes

Yeah…no F bombs here, happens to all of us lol

3 Likes

Is this your dog?

5 Likes

This is supposed to be just made for herbs, it has some settings but relies on the surrounding rh to keep that part going. My thought was keep it in the clone tent where the humidity is in the 80’s and let it reduce slowly over time

1 Like

Will be interested in how it works. Keep us posted.

Will definitely keep y’all posted and maybe do a dry journal.

I really gotta stop posting videos of my puppy

2 Likes

Never tried it buddy, let me know how it works, sorry bout the language but we all have to behave like gentlemen here.even tho in real life you a 1% rock on my friend

1 Like

Only 1% I rock is battery life on my phone and fks given :crazy_face:

1 Like

The other thing I’ve noticed is how much of a clique it is on these forums. Someone who’s well known posts something irrelevant to growing and I can’t even get people to look at my badass projects.

7 Likes

I’ll watch your setups @ThatoneAKguy your name reminds of that one guy. Who plays every instrument known to man

1 Like

I wish. My claim to fame is that I’ve fished every fishery in Alaska and I can drive anything that doesn’t fly, from boats to ships and heavy equipment and cranes.

2 Likes

@ThatoneAKguy you rock !!! We’re gonna be besties in no time! Diy hydro setups and qb lights I’m sold!!!

4 Likes

Think I’m addicted to weed… forums

2 Likes

@ThatoneAKguy what are those green droppers your using? I had to ask but don’t want to muddy up your journal

I use round pegs in a square hole :grin:

2 Likes

So mine are called flora caps and the just distribute the nutes over the Rockwool and keep it covered from UV. The only real difference is Rockwool vs cups and clay. I was just trying to keep it low and wide and I drain to reservoir. I had a million ppl tell me to do drain to waste and that is a serious waste of cash and nutes. My 6 plants are drinking 4.5 gallons a day as it is.

3 Likes

3 Likes

What’s your substrate? Just rockwool? If so f them man! Drain to a reservoir and then do test from there. If at all possible check out my under current rdwc or just rdwc !

Need more pics of you building your setup to see how it functions really. If it allows the roots to get to a bottom area where it can get to the nutrients without relying on the drip rings your in business!!

Think I’ll make a new setup with the FloraFlex rings you got there! Those (edited curse words for mods) things look much better than the ones I use… mine are starting to not work since I ran some cal mag dry granules… I break stuff way too often

1 Like