RS11 Grow - 1st Gen

Great job ! I feel pretty comfortable with tent full looks like you still have good light penetration an air flow. I flipped these 4 photos about 4 days ago.

4 Likes

Looks good, won’t seem so crowded when you start defoliating in flowering.

3 Likes

Thanx to both of you, glad to hear this isn’t an oh no point in the grow :slight_smile:

Thinned it out a bit and watered today. Flower started on the 2nd.

Party’s getting started :grin:
Raised the two shorties to get the canopy a little more even. That one back right corner has more node spacing and stretched more than the rest of them.

1 Like

2nd week since flower started, changed from Canna Vega to Canna Flores today. Using Boost, Cannazym and just got Rhizotonic mainly to use for a PH up.
She’s getting pretty bushy again, might defol next watering.

Gave them a haircut, starting to see a little color in the leaves :+1:

1 Like

@Hellraiser @Newt @Oldguy @kellydans @Covertgrower @BobbyDigital and whoever else has input to share…

Generally hungry? Potassium or Magnesium deficiency?

FFHF soil, 3.5 weeks in flower. Started feeding after 4 weeks in 5g bags.

PH has been between 6.2 and 6.6 depending on what nutes (Canna terra line) I’m using and been trying to vary PH a bit.
Using 5ml/gal calmag (should be 3?) every water and alternate 1/4 tsp/gal epsom 1x week.

Gotta get another tds meter, mine seems to be 500 scale and that’s not the general language in the forum but… I’m running about 350 ppm in distilled water (dehumidifier condensation water) and same mix is around 600 in tap.

Looks like general hunger to me. Possibly CalMag, as well. But I’m leaning toward just hungry.

1 Like

Thanx. Not seeing any burn on tips so I guess I should be able to push nutes a bit more.
Next watering I’ll bump it 100 or so PPM and see how that does.

What are you feeding them, is it Jacks?

Never mind. I see Cannaterra. I’m no help there.

FWIW, I use FF nutes, and at week 7 my PPMs are around 2500 in (700 scale). Which is around 1800 on the 500 scale). As mentioned earlier, I usually just use EC, which for FF week 7 is 3.2-3.6.

2 Likes

Ok, adding more than 100 :grin:

What week are you on? To be clear, on the FF schedule week 7, is week 3 of flower.

2 Likes

Feeding at this :point_up::point_up: I wouldn’t want to slam them right up in one shot.
Maybe try a 300 ppm increase for the first feed and see how they like it.
If good after a couple days then I’d give them a bit more on the next feed.
Just don’t want to see you go the other way and have them stall on you at this stage. :wink:

:v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

3 weeks, 4 days. Right about where you’re at.

1 Like

Was thinking double it, watering tomorrow so we’ll see how they like it in a few days :crossed_fingers:

They do get very hungry right about now.

1 Like

Back left corner seems hungrier than the rest, I guess that will be the one to watch.

1 Like