RQS seeds, 3x autoflowers, first grow attempt

3 Likes

Hey @bing. Great looking bud! I will not have anything that size from this first grow! Starting to see cloudy trichomes after 12 weeks of flowering!

I see the cardboard box in the background. Did you use that to dry? Could you give a run down and some pics, please? I will need to prepare for some other space to dry since I have other plants in the grow space and therefore cannot have it dark. Another grower shared a cardboard box setup with two computer fans. Just looking for all possibilities.

Thanks.

Hey! Thanks, I got a pretty decent harvest considering it was my first grow. 85g for this one. I had a very simple drying box that I covered up and kept in the grow tent. The buds are in Mason jars now with 2 way humidity packs. Hopefully I can leave them alone for another week atleast :stuck_out_tongue: I had 3 plants, harvested 2, now I’m waiting for the NL auto.

2 Likes

That is great! I stopped watering today and will cut on Thursday. Your box idea helps for the next phase.

Yes, leaving them to age is difficult after so much time. :crazy_face:

Continued success.

1 Like

I think the NL auto is almost ready for harvest. Posting some pictures of the trichomes and the plant.

2 Likes

@SKORPION @Fishawk @kellydans hey folks, wanted to ask if I should start the flush or should I wait a bit more?

1 Like

Nice clear picture of the crystals, looks to be pretty much all cloudy. A lot can happen in a week if you want to give it just a little more time to see a bit Amber. You’re definitely getting close.

2 Likes

Definitely suggest cutting nutes, plain water the last week or two.keep an eye on the ppm and wait for harvest range. I like to aim for the 3 to 400 range. I also let mine dry out as much as possible to shorten drying time.

2 Likes

Thanks! Stopping the nutes now, just water till I start seeing a bit of amber.

1 Like

Will do, thanks!

2 Likes

Nice pics @bing. As mentioned another week or so. Keep looking as development can be speedy. I sure could have benefited from another week - looked very similar.

Almost to the next stage. Plan it out as it will approach quickly.

Continued success.

1 Like

Did you train this plant? How old was it in the first pic I’m on my first grow using biobizz too :+1: