Round three! Indoor run

Third try at my indoor tent. Tent is in my shed.
My last two runs were surprisingly successful. First was from seed and I cloned those to do my second. Have had success outside.

This run
Clones (too many) 11 total
4 wedding cake 4 Tahoe og 3 San Fernando valley og
4x4 tent
Two lights. 2000 Vivosun sun led 4000 spider farms led
6 eight gallon fabric pots
Fox farms ocean mix
RO water with light nutes now that I am in bud
Have ac and dehu but nice weather has me only using a heater at night.

Clones were a min of 12 to purchase so I tried to off a few to friends but no one was ready.

I put two clones in each pot figured I would lose a few. Only one was behind all the rest we’re doing great so I cut the one and flowered quick with trimming.

Currently in second week of bud and the girls are happy. I am hopeful of good genetics and a dense Christmas harvest!!

Here are some pics I will try and batch with dates.
Oct 17 is first dirt. 21st is where you see they are growing a bit

Next they took off as expected. Little nute reaction on a few in the early weeks but they moved nice.
Topped on oct 25th to start my sea of green

Around Halloween

Nov 3

Nov7

Nov 12

Nov 20

s

Nov 23

Buds are filling in nicely and I am trimming to keep my overcrowded jungle breathing.

Last two batches were less plants and I let more of the undergrowth reach and bud. This round I will be culling any such growth and working on a cola only harvest.
Happy growing!!

7 Likes

Looks wicked tight in there!! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks Fatz
Tight is the word!!
Gonna thin the herd over the next few weeks!!

2 Likes

@Prock I set to watching so I can follow along. Be sure to tag people with the @ so they get a notification you are communicating with them. Makes it a lot easier if you have a specific issue and you need a specific members advice. I hope you continue to update the thread. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: best of luck with your grow.

1 Like

Nov 25th
Happy day after thanksgiving.
Light trim today. So much in here I am clearing almost everything that is below the net. I think the big stretch is mostly done time to fill out their hips!!
The WC and the Tahoe have cool purple underside to leaves Tried to get a shot of the.
Enjoy @Fatz1973

And some shots of last week in southern Baja😳

3 Likes

WHATTTTT !!! Way to ride that curl!!! You must have been wicked stoked catching waves and coming home to those beautiful daughters!!! That top closeup photo #1 is dirty…… that looks like an elephant leg would stick to it. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: everything looks great love the netting and getting into the lollipop phase. You are setting up perfectly for the colas only room!!! Thank a lot for the tag I am most appreciative you haves shared such progress. I hope you had a most pleasant holiday and are able to enjoy your weekend. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Watching that progression of growth was stunning.
My best to you!

2 Likes

@Prock that underleaf shot is cool. These plants are graceful and so showy. I can’t wait to watch these fill in. This is a most impressive grow. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

I agree. That is a cool shot. And the top one will stick an elephant leg to it!!!

Thanks @Fatz1973 and @GreggT
I’ll keep ‘em coming.

I do regular trips and have a great friend who is on the program and loves my girls like his own.
Let’s me get some warmer waves and not stress
Next trip is January. After this harvest and dry.
:call_me_hand:t4:

@Fatz1973 @GreggT @Graysin @Fieldofdreams

Nov 30

Hi Gray and FOD! Took a hiatus for the hot summer.
Posting up round 3 in my tent. Kooked out and didn’t tag you…not a skilled forum guy!
I figured out tagging…duh.

Here are my latest

Progressing nicely. Really crowded!!
Gonna start defoliating this week.
Had to turn on the dehu. Has been great low humidity but we have a few lows coming over and this morning the humidity was at 75.
Came down quick with de hu. Probably run it the rest of the grow with the dense growth in there.

After a few hours the hu is staying below 50.

I’ll post in a few.
Thanks for any comments! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag in @Prock as usual things look so happy and healthy and frosty. This is a beautiful grow. I can tell you really pay attention to the details. Your setup is obviously top notch and produces some gorgeous product. I’m lucky now that colder temps have moved in for the winter. It makes it very easy to keep the humidity down with all that dry air coming down from Canada. Hope you are being safe in your travels :pray:t2::pray:t2: :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::deciduous_tree::fire::dash::drooling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Prock Welcome back brotha!! Count me back in!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag- good to see ya!

Nice ladies, as usual

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @Prock. Glad to see ya back. Good looking ladies!!

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams @GreggT @Fatz1973 @Graysin

Thanks for the support, having fun.

Another round of pics.
Tahoe and wedding cake are way frosty compared to sfv og. All are filling out nicely.
Getting frosty

I’ll post more this weekend, I love growing marijuana!!

2 Likes

I love watching you grow marijuana!!!

1 Like

Nice!!! :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Frosty indeed!!! :cold_face:

1 Like

Seeing the frost on the water leaves has me excited.
The genetics are are bit of a mystery to me. Got them from a clone vendor in Los Angeles.
Good reviews but I am skeptical till I see for myself!!!
I am gonna order another found when this is done!! Try to beat they summer

1 Like