Round 3 GO GO GO!

Regular uncolored unscented Epsom salts. Any drug store Walmart meijers has it. Make sure no scents or dyes in it tho pure magnesium sulfate

1 Like

What is your light turned up to?

1 Like

@Covertgrower my light is on lol. no dimmers. on or off. i have them raised now. and things are looking ok. ill get some epsom salts tonight. mom has some. although i might have another issue by then but we shall see.

1 Like

Just checking because high light intensity will cause magnesium deficiencies. So raising the light a bit until you think you have it handled with good new growth will help. Wasn’t sure if it could be dimmed or not. Some do some don’t.

3 Likes

Hey sorry I haven’t posted or commented in the thread til now but had a lot to read to catch up :joy: lobe watching the progress and the grow.

1 Like

no worries friend. welcome aboard. i hope you have learned from all my mistakes.

1 Like

I learned alot of things I didn’t know. I have learned alot the same way as you have lol I have had a wild ride with my two girls myself. I give you credit you have had your work cut out for you with all if your lovely ladies though. But even with the ups and downs you have some beautiful girls growing.

2 Likes

Ive never been over here. Im wandering around while waiting in the doctors office. Gonna take a look at what you got going! Just invited myself in I guess. :laughing:

4 Likes

my door is always open. welcome.

4 Likes

hey all. not sure if ive asked this before but now that i have a girl in FFOF and i should start feeding around week 4(just at point of flowering) ill be using “GREEN PLANET “ dual part nutrients line. my question is when i do start feeding do i start with the recommended measurements for veg or for flowering??
@Nicky @MO_Grow417 @MeEasy @kaptain3d @Turbonelson

3 Likes

I’m thinking fresh ffof will feed longer than 4 weeks. Might want to see what others think cause I mix mine with ffhf.

3 Likes

Did some digging found out ffof should feed up to flower. @Myfriendis410 commented on it back a few years ago.

1 Like

Really the best way to tell is to test your EC or PPM runoff to tell you. My first grow I didn’t start feeding until week 5 with one I had in FF Strawberry Fields.

Usually standard rule of thumb with autos is half the recommendation on the nutrients.

1 Like

This will depend on lighting intensity, at the minimum it would feed a month, possibly longer. This where we say reading plants and what they need is important.

6 Likes

all very informative but my question still stands. when i do start. do i start with the veg nutrients or flowering?

3 Likes

I don’t know there is an exact answer without knowing ppm of the soil. Most don’t start feeding in fox farm until ppms get below 1000. That’s why ppm meters are nice to have. Otherwise it’s a guess. And it’s a guess on how many nutrients to add. Those meters really help.

If I did not have a meter then I would start feeding at week 5 and start with half veg nutes for 2 weeks and read your plant. Then ease her into bloom nutes at half strength.

2 Likes

Depends if your in flower or veg my friend.

Read your plants and watch your Callander.
Generally at about week 4-5 I had to start feeding my ffof plants but once your run off is like 900 be watching it closely and watch the plant, your first sign will be leafs will no longer be a nice rich green they will start to fade, also watch the tips and edges anywhere from 800-600 ppm will need a feed.
When the plant needs food then look at what week your in and look at green planets feed schedule (they are from Vernon bc, one town over from where my parents live)

You’ll need a meter to read run off to prep yourself when to feed but also to ensure your feed mix is the correct ppm, otherwise it could be to rich or to light.

4 Likes

damn guys i went from clueless to mind blown in two posts. lol.

came home to see a couple lower branches starting to give way to the weight of the buds. thinking im gonna trim those off and takem as testers.

also grabbed some epsom salts today. should i give a dose now? or wait till next watering. @MO_Grow417

4 Likes

Either way, whatever works best for your schedule. Unless they are really thirsty.

Happy testing :green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

ok so heres todays pics. Devil and BBLH are looking so damn tasty. blueberry is showing something on its leaves not sure what. cream is stretching crazy. almost 3 inches in a day. im gonna give her the salt bath tomorrow when i water them.

Devil Xxl

Blueberry lemon haze

Blueberry is showing some spots on her leaves but is definitely in preflower

cream

and nothing yet from wedding cake

6 Likes