Round 3 GO GO GO!

well its been fun. here is the latest pic i have of Devil plant number one.

7 Likes

number two is still growing out back for a couple more weeks maybe. but i also took down number 3 devil last night as well but i didnt get the pics as it was 6am by the time i was done trimming. i still got number 4 in the basement and and more but i think i’ll definitely grow some devil again. just gotta wait til dry.

3 Likes

hey so ive got all my trim in the freezer. anything i need to do for preparation wise before using my bubble hash bags?

Congratulations on your harvest, that’s a pile of buds. You was asking about a quick dry to sample. I turn my oven on keep warm and put a sample on a piece of tin foil for about an hour. It will give you an idea of what you got.

2 Likes

Hello @FullyMedicated
Well done mate. They are some awesome looking buds. LOL. No, I am not drooling. Enjoy your hard work and don’t get to baked. LOL. :v:
Have a magic day

3 Likes

how long can my trim survive in the freezer. can it stay in there until the next two girls are harvested? two weeks to a month?

2 Likes

Well done buddy! What nice buds you have :sunglasses:

1 Like

thanks. i just picked up some more Miracle Grow. i still have devil 4 going downstawith a bb/lemon haze and a wedding cake. might drop a cream or blueberry tonight

2 Likes

I love how you harvest and are already to replace it right away. Persistent!

1 Like

my plan is to grow consistently so i , my family and close friends never have to pay for it again.

4 Likes

Very generous my friend :wink:

3 Likes

A friend with weed is a friend indeed

2 Likes

As far as I know it can last right on. I’m still collecting trim till I get enough to try the dry ice method this next time.

4 Likes

well i must say that if a quick dry method can give you a good idea of what your bud will be like after proper dry and cure then my smoke report on my DEVIL XXL AUTO plants number one and three is holy crap thats some good shit now cant wait till its done drying.

2 Likes

here is devil number two this morning

sunday will be day 70 for her. im thinking maybe a couple more weeks.

5 Likes

Congrats on the chop :ok_hand: …outside plant looks very nice indeed …:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

thanks. is timing the harvest outside the same as inside? checking tricomes i mean. some friends of mine have said they simply wait for white hairs to stop then pluck away.

1 Like

Its the same, in my humble opinion…I harvest the same …:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

is there anything out there thats low on the nitrogen side but higher in the pk? i dont need to add any nitrogen at all as the MG has loads. but i wanna try adding some extra pk durring flowering for bud size that can also be used with my terra florres? im kinda getting comfy with the MG and it fits my lifestyle so i’m pretty sure im gonna stick with it. but if there is anything out there low nitrogen i can add?

2 Likes

That brings me to a question I’ve been thinking on
Could you buy regular old vitamins from,say, Dollar General, crush them up with a mortor and pestle, and use in a pinch

I’ve seen cal mag and pk in the nutrition department at DG

Dosage would be a concern but I’m mostly thinking in a pinch you could top dress it and at least with the cal mag, from what I understand, it’s unlikely to overdo it? I don’t know, just spitballing here

1 Like