Round 3 GO GO GO!

My, my, what a lovely garden you have :heart_eyes:

1 Like

3 Likes

And that’s the last of them.

1 Like

Hello @FullyMedicated ,
Very nice indeed. You have a magic garden mate. I am still on my L plates for growing, but learning as best I can and appreciate sharing stories, and trials and tribulations, when it comes to growing.
Have a magic day

2 Likes

Thanks @flyinghigh it’s a work in progress.

Has anyone out there grown any Devil XXL auto plants before? Just looking for some comparison photos. Also the suggested time from seed to harvest says 65 days and is supposed to have huge yields. As my pics show I’m in the 30 count of days. Doesn’t look like that’s anywhere close to accurate.

Ok here’s an update of my girls. I’m 15 days out from the 8week suggested chop range on my GSCA , but I think I’m gonna have to cut it a few days short of that time as I gotta make room for my 3 Devil XXL AUTO (they are at day 32 from seed) as they are getting bigger and wider than I expected. @Nicky @Mark0427 @Cannabian @BStarr @MeEasy @kaptain3d

GSCA

And here are the devils:

And then the out door girls
2x Jack Frost (bag seed)

2x Bruce Banner #3 (dr. Seeds)

4 Likes

The devils look kinda droopy but that’s due to they are still sleeping. Lights have not come on yet. I just snuk in for a few pics.

1 Like

The gsc doesn’t look like it’s ready, can you put her outside with the others? You’d have to do it kinda slow just put it out for a couple hours and add a little time every couple days as long as she doesn’t get sad she’d finish out there

2 Likes

Would love to do that but I have my 4 outside already and too many choppers flying over to want to put out more. I actually looked at the tricomes and most were already milky and a couple ambers. I’ll try to get some close ups tonight. I read somewhere that the pot size can cause them to finish earlier than normal?

1 Like

My backyard garden is coming along. My cage area for the outdoor girls is pretty much done. I’m thinking of adding a roof made from chicken wire as I have some dead branches randomly falling from my neighbours tree onto my garden. Gazebo is up and all that’s left for this summer is to make my fire pit area in the remaining corner of the yard. Next summer I add a grow box on the deck for the wife’s flowers and vegetables. This year they are in buckets.

Now to order more gnomes @Tinman

4 Likes

Looking at the pic posted it only looks to be maybe half way thru. Still have 3 or more weeks left on her ir she will be a headache smoke if even a buzz. Might just taste like hay or dry grass if not done a couple weeks more for sure. Still long strait pistils and alot of them r white clear kinda still. Id try and keep the devils vegging longer and trim on them or something to keep her going longer for sure.

1 Like

They are all autos. Keeping them in veg would be great. I have trimmed them once already at 21 days from seed. Then they just exploded. The gsc is currently in its 7th week of flower. Data on plant says 8weeks. I do know those are only recommended times with manufacturers exact environment. But when I look at the tricomes on the calyxs they are all milky with a couple amber. I was actually thinking maybe the start of foxtails? Or still just stacking.

1 Like

Hey buddy I have to agree, your GSCX is no where near ready, sorry.
The 8 weeks is like absolute best case scenario, nearly none of my ladies have been finished by that point most have gone closer to 9 or even 10 weeks.
I know the pressure is on to make room for the new ladies but is there anyway you can make space just for another couple of weeks??

PS the garden is coming along beautifully :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

To make more room I i would have to rehang/reposition my lights which would require the drilling of holes. Didn’t really wanna do that till this harvest was done and was hoping to do it at the same time as my new ventilation and wiring. Might not have that choice now. I do wanna let it go as long as I can. Hmmmmmmm.

3 Likes

Oh OK not great options… :cry:

1 Like

Didn’t want any dust from the drill falling onto the girls. I suppose I could have the wife hold up a blanket or towel to catch it all.

1 Like

I had my wife hold the vacuum hose by where i drilled holes or screws if plants were in the room. It will suck up all the dust and all into vacuum. Works good just make sure wife dont hook a plant with vacuum hose moving it out of way when done lol. Mine almost took the whole top of my dark yoda off lol. I saved it. Almost broke my neck twisting on the step stool but i saved the girl lol.

3 Likes

My room is kinda bare took 4 out tthis am. Got them hanging smells so good in my room. Lol. All 4 of my smaller ones were done bigger ones still jave a week to 2 left. Bout to transfer gdp auto seeds to napkins for a bit seem to be sunk and have a small white end on them already.

2 Likes

so on the best advice out there (great peeps on this forum) ive decided rehang my lights now instead of waiting til july. this way ill have all the space i need and will be able to let the gsc continue on growing. so no chop chop for im saying another 3weeks. damn it. lol thanks for shedding some light on my situation.

5 Likes