Round 3 GO GO GO!

When I have a problem with anything I get from them I go to " my orders " and click the return or replace button and I get a response right away. Amazon has been sending my stuff through the post office lately and every box is crushed to shit and there’s something broken in like every fourth box. Sometimes I think Jim Carrey (pet detective) is delivering my stuff

6 Likes

5 Likes

Oh nice work! I’m totally jealous!

1 Like

Oh that’s SO disappointing mate! I hope you get it replaced. I now pay for everything I can with (whoops can’t say name) because they cover everything for you

1 Like

Man @Dr.ofSmokology you ain’t gonna believe this shit. After I complained about the post office I figured I’d track a couple packages I have coming. One ended up in Honolulu from Ohio the other has been picked up but has been in Tulsa for three days both are already late getting here

3 Likes

That sounds like Australia Post! :rofl:

2 Likes

I ordered seeds from ilgm says supposed to be here friday still dont have them tracking just shows arriving late. Now i dont see anything for tracking on it. Its bull with mail services.

2 Likes

I think there’s a problem with the post office again :thinking: it gets like this during Christmas but normally goes alright for the rest of the year… notice I didn’t say good :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

F-ers, I also go to my orders and send that shit right back

2 Likes

I grow Fems if your worried about it or autos.
I just sent my regulars off for DNA sex testing on Friday. Waiting for mail to get the lab and then they will email me.
Cost like 10$ a test roughly I think.

3 Likes

Wow didn’t know u could do that. Do u just send them your seeds??

A leaf sample
Look up farmer freeman its the cheapest I’ve found in my very tiny search. So do your own and then compare to him.

3 Likes

Hey all. With all the knowledge here I’m sure someone can help me with this. Last night I went to give the midget of my girls a trim as it was all growing real tight. Once I was done I noticed these growing in the soil. So I dug them out. Not sure if I should do anything else.

@Cannabian @Nicky @Mark0427 @MeEasy

3 Likes

What are they? Fungi?

3 Likes

Was hoping u guys could tell me lol. I’m thinking due to lack of air flow what ever it is.

Well. Is it growing or did it fall off of a part of the plant and now it’s sitting on the top of the medium?

Just russle the top layer if your worried about it.

1 Like

Its a cup fungus… not a big deal… either spores got into your material or the material wasnt properly sterilized… either way I dont think its detrimental.

4 Likes

It was growing. Had to dig it out. No more has shown since air flow was available.

1 Like

2 Likes

I think they’re little mushrooms and I haven’t ever had problems with them being in my plants, you probably brought them in from outside or they could have already been in your soil. I haven’t seen that exact same mushroom but have had a couple others

1 Like