Round 3 GO GO GO!

Thanks. She’s is mid week 5. This is her this morning.

4 Likes

I don’t have any advice on this tbh.
It’s not something I pay attention to lol
Some live some die…

1 Like

Here’s my outside girls this morning. Got a bit windy so the Jack Frosts were a bit tipsy. Gotta grab some sticks for support. Hulk is taking purdy good.

1 Like

So here is my question of the day. I have a ton of bag seeds(seeds collected from bud purchases?) and would like to grow them but I have no clue if they are autos or photos. After the summer I plan on picking one of each and starting them all on a 18/6 light schedule. I’m thinking if they don’t start flowering by day 40 then they ain’t autos and wait till week 8 veg and hit the flip. But what if one or two turn out to be autos and the rest photos. Can I just carry on all together on the 18/6 till the possible autos harvest then just hit the flip on the remaining ones? I have so many seeds an wanna grow some out and save a few bucks for now.

2 Likes

Personally, I would assume that they will all be Photos but that’s only because Autos are UNHEARD of around here. Like, no one local I’ve spoken to about weed has even heard of them let alone grown them

1 Like

Here are the outside girls

And the basement girls (lights off pics tonight)

Things are coming along nicely. Just hope the outside girls stay girls

@Nicky @kaptain3d @MeEasy @anon33684698 @MrEman
@Cannabian

7 Likes

Hey all. Just wondering, I had a buddy just destroy 3of their plants cause they sexed them as males. He said his plants were at 10 weeks. Question is at what point in time should we see signs of their sex enough to determine what they are. Autos I’m comfy with but photos I’m not sure. Dont wanna waste 10 weeks to find out they are male. @Cannabian @Nicky

That really depends on strain, forninstance the Lebanese is very fast to display like 6 weeks or so, the Tashkurghan/Balkh can be 3 months before it displays. But generally, when the plants internodes / branches begin to stagger it wont be long.

2 Likes

Usually photos for most part are sexually active at 5 to 6 weeks so should start to show sex around then if on 12 12. If not usually a week or 2 after flip they show depending on enviornment. Usually here 7 days or so and they show some get stubborn and lag

1 Like

Thanks. The girls I’m concerned about are outside in the ground. I haven’t tried doing photos inside yet. I will be come the fall. Got lots of bag seeds to grow.

1 Like

Also my plants were between 15 and 20 days old when I put them outside. I’m assuming there will be a period for rerooting so does my day count start over?

Omg are the devils ever taking off. And the GSCA is getting fat. My outside ladies are going well too.

4 Likes

Looking nice and green everywhere!

Are you planning on doing training on the 4 outdoor ladies? They look like they’re gonna get TALL!!

1 Like

I was just gonna let them do their thing. Wasn’t planning on tipping or any lst this summer. Not too confident on those techniques yet.

1 Like

It’ll be cool to see how tall they get then! :heart_eyes:

Any issues at your house with privacy?

1 Like

Not really all my neighbours grow outdoors too. Only real issue is one of them having a male and getting the rest of us

3 Likes

Looks like your next grow is off to a great start. I would just love to be able to try one in a pot on the porch :man_facepalming:

1 Like

That’s awesome! Let’s hope no one gives the Popo any reason to come looking in your area then! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

No worries on the popo it’s all legal here in Canada

2 Likes

You know I’m getting really tired of amazons carelessness when it comes to parcels. First my led lights show up with some of the lights burnt out. Even made multiple attempts to contact them. No email replies. Now today my dinosaur gnome that I’ve been waiting for for weeks… finally arrived while I was at work so we was excited to get home. When I open my package this is what I find…

I’m so sad. I emailed them so let’s see this time if anyone responds.
@Tinman

3 Likes