Round 3 GO GO GO!

thanks man.

1 Like

hey @BobbyDigital how bout that name change?

Didn’t see a notification until the tag. You’re all set

4 Likes

sweet thanks so much.

2 Likes

can we change our email address we registered with or do we have to creat a new account all together??

Yes go into your settings and under preferences you can change it

1 Like

i tried. it just gives me this.

Try this double click top right corner.

Than press it

1 Like

Ha! Love the shirt and my wife said you look like MMA fighter Chuck Liddell when he was in high school. :call_me_hand:

Before he started shaving his head.

4 Likes

dude i love the ice man. one of my favourite fighters. not sure if you recall the name but i now work with a former mma fighter “antonio Carvalho”. hes an amazing person.

3 Likes

He’s a really laid back guy believe it or not. Just one of those guys you wouldn’t want to mess with. Great high school wrestler. Glad we wasn’t into my my wife back then. Lol :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Yeah for sure! What’s he up to now days?

2 Likes

hes a custodian on the school board i work for. very humble man.

2 Likes

I truly dig the new name Brother!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

thanks. i just had to go with it after getting that shirt from my dad.

3 Likes

Man I actually followed him I used 2 think he was Brazilian at 1st because of his name than found out he was Canadian Portuguese lol

2 Likes

damn. blueberry lemon haze started to hermie on me. noticed a couple nanners on a couple buds.

so i chopped her down. she was on her flush week anyway so ya thats the end of that chapter.

Time to get another seed going.

12 Likes

I would dry it up and make edibles. If she was on flush, there has to be some goodness in there. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

meh im gonna smoke the poop outta her.

4 Likes

so bye bye Blueberry lemon haze and hello Green crack. room expansion is coming along nicely too. almost ready to take the dividing wall down.

8 Likes