Round 3 GO GO GO!

Out of likes again. Yep I don’t over water to run off all the time and my pot carts are usually sucked dry of any runoff. I have been watering every 3rd day now. They seem to be drinking more.it was every 4th.

2 Likes

@Dr.ofSmokology
If you get say a good :+1: inch rope wick from the pot to the bucket :bucket:, that plant will draw water through that wick from out that bucket when it wants more water and all you have to do is keep it balanced for about 3 days and that will give you about 6-10 days without having to water :droplet:? It’s like a self wicking pot , pretty cool :sunglasses: how that works and you talking about roots , @peachfuzz taught me that many many moons :crescent_moon: ago and I still run one bucket I modified with an air stone and it goes ham once them roots get to the bottom of the wick , insane growth and you don’t have to water it for at least 5-8 days minimum which if you had a busy to go schedule like I did at once in my journey working 12 hours 6 days a week , they helped , I even used them when I took a cruise :passenger_ship: on my birthday one year , game changer and life saver !

5 Likes

Interesting that’s definitely something I might try

:+1: sounds good

Oh yeah :sunglasses:, they work work and it’s almost like running both at the sametime soil/hydro with a 2 gallon reservoir with a 3 gallon inside a 5 gallon with a wick from the 3 to the 5 2 gallon reservoir , I had a Blueberry auto and Amnesia Haze auto in a 2x2x5 tent with almost 600 watts of old school Led power and I had light burn on the blueberry , but man that was almost defeating , smoked good with Connisuer A& B Advance nutrients with the full line up , that was all 3 in one for me learning , it was challenging , consistent , and incredible , that was cool too finally finish after 11 months on 2 autos .

2 Likes

Damn 11 months

Wow :hushed: what I long grow

hey @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @AfgVet @MattyBear anychance i can have my name changed on here?

1 Like

We can change it once. What would you like?

well i just received a late xmas gift from my dad so i just have to go with the name he gave me.
can i please have it changed to

“Dr.ofSmokology”

11 Likes

Kool shirt. :clap:
Very nice gift from ur dad. :+1:

6 Likes

i love it. especially seeing as my pops was always anti pot when it came his kids. all his friends were tokers too but he was always about his alcohol instead. now that he has seen the difference it makes in my lifestyle and pain management he is starting to come around.

8 Likes

ok so heres todays pics. Blueberry lemon haze is on flush flush week and i can wait to take her down. she had a couple side shoots that were loosing the battle to gravity so i took a couple tasters. Zkittlez is just wowing the heck outta me. Amnesia Haze is coming nicely. and Purple punch is enjoying herself.

9 Likes

That new room is going to become a well oiled cannabis plant. That zkiittles sure looks fat as heck. Yes now I cannot wait for my own. The rest all seem to be business as usual. I love the shirt and the name change. My mom supports me also. My bday and Christmas gifts were my 8” infinity exhaust combined. I got the best momma.

1 Like

i woke up christmas morning to 3oz of bud under the tree ftom my son. was awesome. not sure when the name change will happen tho.

2 Likes

Yea in my dreams . My son is like his momma hates the smell. My daughter is interested in the growing but still too young to even consider using. I have had the talk about how it helps with my pain and insomnia.

1 Like

gotta have at least one offspring on your side. lol

1 Like

My little girl was my shadow now she found her phone and her girlfriends so dad’s second for now. I get it she is growing.I see the boys all smile and make sure they say hi to her. I’ll ask her is he cute enough. Sometimes yes and no we have a good relationship. I can pick on her

1 Like

AYE, can I get a name change also , I would like :+1: Morgus and thank you in Advance , if it’s possible for the Y man , yoshi be getting me in trouble :rofl:!

1 Like

Love the girls and how the buds are forming. U killing it :clap:

1 Like