Round 3 GO GO GO!

hell ya im on my way to purchase my new lights. crappy thing is i gotta wait till christmas to actually get them. boooo

7 Likes

Wrap the box only

5 Likes

I second this idea. Just remember to adjust your girls to their new lighting. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

suggestions?

1 Like

Start them at the lowest setting they have in dim

2 Likes

I don’t remember what lights you had - specifically the actual wattage draw. But going by thumb maybe a little over half - the leaves will pray when they like the lighting and spacing. Speaking of that I’d start of at about 18" above canopy.

1 Like

ok @SilvaBack203 and @neofirebird so currently my lights are the pink 2000w amazon led lights. with an actual draw of 300w from the wall. and i keep them appx at 18” above canopy now. the oldest girl i got is week 2 of flowering now. would it be wise to maintain this one under its light as is til harvest? would hate to interrupt flowering. but at the same time by christmas she will be around flush week. so really no point to put her under the new light.

3 Likes

Oh I’d switch out to the new lights it’ll reward your flowers to bloom their fullest. And have a joyous holiday time :star_struck: start about 24" above and I’ve had a Mars hydro 2000w start about over 50% watch the leaves and watch your soil as it’ll dry sooner I would surely think :grin::v:

2 Likes

Agreed :+1:

2 Likes

Edit: too late to add to my post above - I do realize you’re going to a pair of Mars 2000’s be sure to watch the heat, depends on room etc. But also know them girls are gonna show they like them new lights, so bright, keep them cool and watered. :smirk::grin: (Really watch in a few days and you’re up to :100: brightness) in sure you’re in there now setting them up :joy:

1 Like

i wish i was setting them up. wifes adamant not till christmas. :cry::cry::weary::weary: i cant imagine they would get any hotter than my amazon lights. i hope not. my temps are just dialed in now. i am excited to see them respond to the new ones.

2 Likes

I hang my head in the headwinds of tradition. :person_shrugging: It’s something you could really use right now in flowering… But yeah you’ll see the difference on your next run. :grin:

3 Likes

good thing i have a continuous grow going. if anything ill just keep the oldest girl under the same light its under and add the new light to the younger ones.

3 Likes

You will be fine and I think it will be less heat 4 sure

3 Likes

so i picked up my new lights today and holy crap my wife now is thinking of getting me a new tent kit for a couple more plants.
maybe if santa is really good to me and i do get it i will probably use this tent for a few autos and dedicate my room for photos and some scrogg nets.

we also picked up a few more varieties of seeds.

10 Likes

ok well i was just informed by Mrs Medicated that im to order the tent kit. hell ya. gonna be busy after the fat hoho man goes back to the north pole.

6 Likes

4x4x7 lmao

1 Like

is it christmas yet?? lmao
light one

light 2

9 Likes

Now you are getting in the grove my brother. Yessssss and a new tent. What’s on Mrs Medicated’s Xmas list?

3 Likes

shes a simple girl like me (except shes a girl and im a dude)but this year i get to spoil the crap outta her. last 18yrs of marriage we have dealt with financial hardship stress and have always put our children first before us so we have never really gotten to buy much of anything for each other at all. so pretty much whatever she asks for she will get. she is just so selfless that she hasnt even spoken about herself or what she wants.

6 Likes