Round 3 GO GO GO!

Blueberry lemon haze. Sounds like it may be as sweet as some skittles I have tried. Where is that from?
Grow room is coming along nicely I need some nomes or leprechauns or both.

1 Like

i had one grow all wonky on me just recently… just didnt grow normal and i bet it was the Miracle grow. stayed small and got a few decent frosty buds.some amazing smoke tho. real good bud.

Going for the gold with MG as soon as I can get my new tent here and set up. 3x3 for clone ,veg and drying . I am dropping 1 of the other 3 DP,white rhino, gold leaf. What type of mg do you recommend?

1 Like

honestly i don’t recommend anyone use it. if you have anything else available in your locality that is better i would go with that. if Miracle grow is all you have available or it fits your budget and time availability then i used the yellow and black or green bag.

2 Likes

I know I was referring to when I first got my seeds. We had joked and discussed it

2 Likes

lmao :rofl: so sry man. so many conversations

2 Likes

Looking great battle bud. Can’t wait 4 all the girls 2 b flowering 4 u

3 Likes

just ran all the trim i had in the freeze thru my hash bags. ran it twice. it in the freezer now waiting to be plained in the morning. not a whole lot but a nice lil ball when all done.

11 Likes

When u do that wash get a drill and a paint mixed paddle or mud mixing paddle and use that it beats the shit out of everything and knocks more off the material. I don’t put the stuff in bags water and ice let set til cold add product and mix then pour into a bag and go from there. Don’t wanna ruin bag with the mixer paddle. Good luck works great but does make for the 25 micron bag to drain super slow as it will be alot more fallen on the bag lol. Took 2 hrs for my bag to drain fully and I had to keep going and using a stick to move the hash off screen so it would drain. Was a total pain but worked well. Also butane works great for this and u don’t have to wait as long for the taste test lol. Al.ost instant with butane. I use a 1 foot 1 inch PVC pipe capped on both ends one with multiple holes and one side has a single hole. Butane exttact has a much cleaner taste to it from washing u will see if u do butane extract. I basically do about 1 can per tube of material til it looks like it comes out clear from bottom of pipe u will see if u try what I mean. I let all the stuff drip onto parchment paper then let evap to not be runny and run the parchment paper over a 100w light bulb to make sure all butane is gone from produ t u’ll see it bubble and know it’s still there or not

3 Likes

That is the way I made the wax. I used the 322 organic butane. Works great.

1 Like

Get off your wallet and get your wife some new jeans you cheap bastard, those are threadbare

Oh that’s the style these days? Dang whippersnappers with their worn out jeans, why when I was younger we had to work at looking cool by wearing out our jeans with scissors and sand paper, now they just buy them worn out right off the shelf

Ok I’ll put away the old fart routine now :grinning:

8 Likes

i used to make honey oil with butane and trim.

4 Likes

hey all. hope everyone is staying healthy and safe. here’s todays pics.

13 Likes

They’re really taking off - nice! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

thanks lovely lady. hope all is well down under. i seen u had some very spectacular harvests. congrats.

2 Likes

sooo fingers crossed i might be getting a new light for Christmas. please santa? please?

should be able to grow two plants under this full cycle. would replace two of my current lights wattage wise.

8 Likes

Hey thanks buddy! The harvest have been small compared to my summer grows. All of the seeds I dropped in winter (all Autos) started flowering super early, so the plants mostly stayed very small. But 3oz per plant is still respectable enough for me, especially when the summer and autumn ladies brought home much bigger numbers like 5’s and 6’s :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

If you aren’t married to the mars yet. This is the company imma give a shot with lighting my 4x4. Better spectrum than most, and I mean most. Has ir and uv supplement bar built in. Can be adjusted independently. Is less than mars at a base level. Throw in the fact you save $40-90 in not having to buy a uv bar. Osram chips. Explains the odd count

They seem to be a real up and comer. Almost 400 reviews with 4.8/5☆

I may put two of these in my 4x4. Probably.

The current sale on their website is cheaper. Potentially. Depends on shipping.

Osram makes the best red leds in the world. Set the record last Aug in 660nm.

At best. As a whole. You get 2.7-3.1 umol out of most lights. And obviously you aren’t gonna just run red…

But up to 4.5!

Cree makes the best blue. Samsung the best white.

Black dog Already has. But at over $10/w. Instead of >$1

2 Likes

yay so im in luck. all the stars are aligning and im gonna be getting two mars hydro tsl2000 lights for christmas. woo hoo.

11 Likes

:partying_face: that’s great, I’m so happy for you. You’ll have that room rocking.

3 Likes