Round 3 GO GO GO!

took these pics before bed this morning

9 Likes

Lookin good :+1:

3 Likes

i unplugged one of my small 6” clip fans to plug in the tower oscillation fan. i already find a difference in the air quality. now to just do the wiring upgrades so i can plug in my humidifier.

3 Likes

soooo wedding cake AGAIN didnt make it. wont be getting those seeds for a while again. thats 0 out of 10 seeds. may try again down the road but thats a long road. so i dropped another blueberry last night to replace her. she will go into her paper towel nap after her peroxide bath.

5 Likes

Man, that sucks. I’m still trying to perfect my germinating game but I might be on to something with this last attempt.

7 Likes

so at this point in my grow and after using the green planet nutrients i think im safe to ignore the fact the soil was a miracle grow soil. so now i just checked on the ladies and on blueberry :blueberries: im starting to see some yellowing. would this be a deficiency or just the start of her canabalising itself?

she is i think week 4 of flowering
@MeEasy @Mark0427 @Cannabian @kaptain3d @Turbonelson @SilvaBack203

2 Likes

The speckles makes it look a little more like bug bites than a deficiency… the tip actually has a bit of burn

2 Likes

would that be the gnats??

No gnats normally tare little holes, that’s more like mites or thirps, I hope I’m wrong but I’d go on the hunt with a magnifier of some sort and look under the leaves and on the stems

1 Like

I’m with meeasy although it could be like phosphorus or something along them lines. @BobbyDigital @AfgVet the leaves also appear to be a bit nitro heavy. Take a good gander under the leaves and all they the top soil and see if u see anything moving. On the stems stalks could be a lockout of some sort tho.

2 Likes

i know ive got the gnats. but i havent seen anything else.

@Covertgrower is great at this :ok_hand: :clap: :+1:

4 Likes

It’s definitely bug bites :tired_face: I hate even saying it but it’s better to get on em right away

1 Like

i hate hearing it just as much as u hate saying it

2 Likes

this is all my got in my anti bug arsenal along with the DE powder.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s worse for you, I would at minimum get it away from everyone else before they start traveling

1 Like

cant move it. nowhere else to hang the lights

I’m not familiar with either of those, do you have any alcohol like you would use for a cut

yes i have rubbing alcohol and peroxide

Make sure the alcohol is like 70% and I would mix it 50/50 with water and just before lights out spray the plant making sure you get under the leaves. This will at least start the fight if you decide to go with something else later it’s not going to hurt anything.

If you want to continue with the alcohol I would spray every three days and a total of 4 times I’ve seen this work on spider mites but they’re known to be tough little bastards no matter what you use

3 Likes