Round 3 GO GO GO!

yay i get to go for another MRI. as if the first 3 weren’t enough. wonder how long it will take to get that appointment. looking at at least another year before i can get the surgery done. can someone explain to me how the medical profession claims they are short staffed on doctors and nurses yet all medical schools nations wide (us and canada) are still pumping out doctors and nurses and making millions in tuitions. where are all the doctors that have graduated in the last 5 years. they cant all be cabbies and baristas.

2 Likes

The People don’t agree with upper management decisions, and taking a stand is all I’m going say here.

3 Likes

im sure there’s reasons above my understanding. just sucks waiting is all. i get it that its not life threatening but it does affect my life in every other way.

4 Likes

captain kirk getting ready to blast off for real. good luck captain.

4 Likes

Killing it and can’t wait 4 all the new ladies

3 Likes

@JiggaMan1987 heres my latest thread.

3 Likes

Ha yea man I saw that on the news :slight_smile: made me smile , next has to be Sir Richie Mccaw :wink: ( only sports fans and kiwis will get that)

1 Like

Actually his legacy is taking on the US rugby team this weekend I believe, lol the USA team is going to get a hiding.

1 Like

devil 6 popped up. happy birthday number 6.

2 Likes

6 Likes

heres a question i hope someone can help me with. am i able to use the same nutrients line for my tomatoes and peppers as i do my ladies??

3 Likes

Only if you want huge peppers and tomatoes

I’m pretty sure you can
Just make sure your water is ph’ed

2 Likes

I love w.w. I had grown some this year outside and got a really good harvest. I did get some bud rot, but over all it was good. Very leafy, had to prune leaves at least 4 times before harvest. A lot of work. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nice every 1 saya great things about white widow so ima definitely have 2 give it a try. This year was crazy with mold and rain. I’m hoping my last 3 girls can make it 2

5 Likes

Lol I remember you saying you had some sandy soil near you but man o man I didn’t know it was like white beach sand !!! Crazy lol and that’s a beautiful plant

I do realize this is very old too hahaha

2 Likes

Beautiful plants !!!

2 Likes

thanks @Lacewing im looking forward to chopping blueberry and cream. once they are done im officially off of the MG completely.

4 Likes

I grew some Big Devil XXL this summer but I didn’t get any more yield than a regular old White Widow Auto.

3 Likes

so far ive been averaging 4oz per plant with the devils. no complaints here. ill be able to compare once devils 5 and 6 are done in their FFOF.

4 Likes

I’m hoping 2 get 4oz 1 say from plant so far 2oz my highest

1 Like