Round 3 for Tinman

2 northern lights, 1 blue berry, 1 amnesia, all autos. 3 gal fabric pots, filled with ffhf with light warrior in the middle(solo cup worth). Under a timber grow light(425 watt).Seeds im soil today

wish me luck

19 Likes

You have this, good luck, plus you have tons of support here.

5 Likes

@Tinman, I,m buckled up and ready for the ride. I’m gonna tag along, that is if you don’t mind.

5 Likes

Set to watching, you got this bro!!

4 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Good luck @Tinman! Set to watch :wink:

4 Likes

Good luck!

4 Likes

Sending growing vibes your way bro!

3 Likes

Good luck on your grow!!

1 Like

Good luck ,plus you have a new grow room to fill up!

1 Like

Update ,1 of the northerns popped its head out today, the seed went in the soil 48 hours ago after 24 hours in some fiji water

going to grow this northern with no lst and see what happens, the other 3 i will bend over

6 Likes

Current conditions in the boom boom room

3 Likes

2 more popped this morning, the other nl and the amnesia, waiting on the bb

8 Likes

:+1: I’ll be following if you don’t mind :v:

2 Likes

Update: 3 of the 4 seeds popped blueberry didn’t, will be my first dud, on a good note, the other 3 look great

dropped another bb in the soil today

7 Likes

Awesome you’ll have 2 bb’s in a few days :blush:

Looking good! Some reason I’m not receiving notifications but I’ll keep popping in now and again to look

1 Like

Would be nice, lol

1 Like

seedlings are grgrowing nicely the double pic are northerns, and single is amnesia. Saw a gnat flying around so i turned on the snow machine(de). Really dont understand where it came from, iam in northern Illinois and it has been freezing here. I bombed the room in between grows ,room was empty for a month. And intake from outside is and has been closed

2 Likes

Update:almost 3 weeks

,plant on bottom right is a week behind(blueberry), 2 northerns are on top and growing like weeds, bottom left is amnesia (slow starter)

7 Likes

and so it begins… :neutral_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::crazy_face:

5 Likes