Round 3.5... or 4? Yea I’ll go with 4. Def Round 4

Congratulations on the chop! Sounds like variety is coming to a closet near you! Nice bro stay lit :fire:

3 Likes

I feel for you Purp, but at least you’re 8 less kiddies, always a good thing :+1:
Hope work aint too bad and dont forget to enjoy the weekend my friend :wink::beer::v:

2 Likes

Haha no booze but i came with a half a jar of larfy buds. Have found the perfect spot… honestly thinking a couple coors light wont hurt but alcohol stays smellable too long :joy::joy:. They have an intramural football game. N rest of the day is mostly college football and mediations :man_shrugging:t5::+1:t5:

5 Likes

LMAO… Randy too!!!

2 Likes

He should be back in a few days…

1 Like

Your plants grow like weeds, good hiding spot right next to the car :rofl:

3 Likes

PURP My Man, Noice :fist_right:t3:

2 Likes

The landlord had to install a new furnace system and still has to repair roofing. Its between the tahoe n the privacy fence. Pretty outta sight.

So Double Black is going in the dark. Berry Bomb is going tomaro. Its time to turn my light hours back to 18/6 n i dont want then to suffer. Its week 11 of flower. Time to wrap it up ladies.

Seedling sexing -
2 males so far Harliqueen (biggest) n a Lucky Widow

3 females so far Auto Zhittlez, KB13 (biggest) and the mystery girl.

Pics later

17 Likes

harvestin is fun aint it ! PnG i jus boxed (2) big boxes of Gold Leaf gots the GG4 hangn GSCX is in the defoilo stage now then chop o wash and hang o i did sumpin yesterday i post on my thread hava hella day yall…jimmie

8 Likes

Hell yea it is. Need to find my scale. Critical SSH filld a big jar and a little one. Berry Bomb will be even more. Nothing like the monsters u grow man. Should get a touch bigger this grow. Need to start lst tonight with the early reveg coming

6 Likes

:sleepy: how can I do that?!?!?! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!?! Her leaves look great, her pH is 6ish (late hydro phase needs that to absorb calmag), her temps are mid 60s, and the humidity stays around 34. DA FUQ IS WRONG. SHE GETS NUTES SOMETIMES MULTIPLE TIMES IN A WEEK TOO.

3 Likes

Oh my God I think it’s my shitty light… NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NO NO NO NO NO NO. CAN I RECOVER?!

3 Likes

Wheres the fire Mothy? Woosaa…

8 Likes

Looks like someone might of been a little baked last night. LoL
A slight panic on top of the wrong thread maybe. Regardless it’s funny, the NO NO NO thing.

7 Likes

Lmmfao. True!!

6 Likes

@Amazon66 here it is. Lots of chatter but some pretty pictures too :joy:

3 Likes

That was hilarious @MutilatedMoth :joy::joy: o hope all is well… and you recover
Good morning purp :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Morning Ms J. U trimming yet?

2 Likes

Done trimming JH, finished yesterday.
:raised_hands: Chopping BG tomorrow so it will start back up. Funny how my friend loves to smoke and not trim :joy:

8 Likes

Aint that the truth! Babe has ran thru White Strawberry n OG BG. But when i was trimming Berry Bomb last night she rolled her eyes n kept walkin. :joy::joy: good news is she says Critical SSH gets her too high to smoke alone. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes