Round 3.5... or 4? Yea I’ll go with 4. Def Round 4

Congratulations on the chop! Sounds like variety is coming to a closet near you! Nice bro stay lit :fire:

3 Likes

I feel for you Purp, but at least you’re 8 less kiddies, always a good thing :+1:
Hope work aint too bad and dont forget to enjoy the weekend my friend :wink::beer::v:

2 Likes

Haha no booze but i came with a half a jar of larfy buds. Have found the perfect spot… honestly thinking a couple coors light wont hurt but alcohol stays smellable too long :joy::joy:. They have an intramural football game. N rest of the day is mostly college football and mediations :man_shrugging:t5::+1:t5:

5 Likes

LMAO… Randy too!!!

2 Likes

He should be back in a few days…

1 Like

Your plants grow like weeds, good hiding spot right next to the car :rofl:

3 Likes

PURP My Man, Noice :fist_right:t3:

2 Likes

The landlord had to install a new furnace system and still has to repair roofing. Its between the tahoe n the privacy fence. Pretty outta sight.

So Double Black is going in the dark. Berry Bomb is going tomaro. Its time to turn my light hours back to 18/6 n i dont want then to suffer. Its week 11 of flower. Time to wrap it up ladies.

Seedling sexing -
2 males so far Harliqueen (biggest) n a Lucky Widow

3 females so far Auto Zhittlez, KB13 (biggest) and the mystery girl.

Pics later

14 Likes

harvestin is fun aint it ! PnG i jus boxed (2) big boxes of Gold Leaf gots the GG4 hangn GSCX is in the defoilo stage now then chop o wash and hang o i did sumpin yesterday i post on my thread hava hella day yall…jimmie

8 Likes

Hell yea it is. Need to find my scale. Critical SSH filld a big jar and a little one. Berry Bomb will be even more. Nothing like the monsters u grow man. Should get a touch bigger this grow. Need to start lst tonight with the early reveg coming

4 Likes