Round 3.5... or 4? Yea I’ll go with 4. Def Round 4

A friking dorable! Gorgeous pups

4 Likes

Damn Missiles, you hit that one on the head!

6 Likes

Hey @Themotherofdragons mind stepping over here as to not clutter anothers thread.

Ok, fish emulsion is squeezed fish juices. They come in different npk values for different stages. 5-1-1 for grow (5 is N, heavily needed for vegetative growth, every stages) and 0-10-10 for bloom (heavy on the P and K, both needed for flowering big buds). Its a cheap organic way to grow stuff.
Calmag is calcium and magnesium (and usually a bit of N thrown in depending on how the added the Mg). They are the second tier of nutrients NEEDED for growing weed. Just after NPK (nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorus) if u dont have a supplement, i HIGHLY recommend u get one, as plants age into flower, they will demand it.

Next thing. Growing with the sun’s assistance is pretty smart. Its how i started out. Didnt have good inside lights so i used what i had available. The moving of the plants wont hurt. But u have to be weary of outdoor pests getting inside eventually. Happend to me in flower and wrecked my biggest plant before i finally chopped n tossed her.

Training. LST is about the easiest way to increase yields. A slight horizontal bend can manipulate the growing hormones in ur plant to create multiple ‘top cola’ spots. Just some plant wire and a steady hand and boom! The plants look ready for it whenever u are.

Finally GOT… that twist with Jaime was the straw that broke the camels back. Like for such a b**** she got to die instantly, with her lover in her arms. I completely expectd her to have to most brutal death in the history of tv. Alone… and as excruciating mentally as physically. I felt robbed and angered. They cheated me out of the death of someone they themselves built up for me to LOATHE… laziness

4 Likes

Amen, that death was too kind.

4 Likes

I’d rather lose to them in reg season… Can’t believe eddleman coughed it up on that drive that would have made it 27 -30…
You know Bill will have a new gameplan for ya in the playoff game…cause we know that’s what second round will be since I’ll have home field!
@Cyle1 them pups is keepers.

2 Likes

I keep hearing this. January in Foxsborough = snow game = hard to throw/easy to run…

And if he hadnt??? What if we did t have back to back fumbles IN OUR OWN REDZONE in the second? How often has ingram fumbled? Or our special teams falterd? NEVER! Plus when so Tuck miss extra points? Yall used 3 lucky rabbits foots and still took the L. :joy:

I give u this tho. Belicheck will come with another gameplan. Only problem is ive seen 1 player in the entire NFL who seems tailor made for L Jack… n his season ended in the preseason for the Chargers. That safety/lb combo. James i think.

1 Like

As someone with a fraternal twin I could barely watch the scenes when it was just cerci and Jamie. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:
I thought the dragon would bite her head off lol

1 Like

That was too good for her!

2 Likes

you guys are killing me :joy:

1 Like

Any pictures of the girls Purp. How are they doing?

1 Like

Wow. That was a lazy update boys n girls. Firstly. Thanks to everyone who puts up with my fkfoolery. I love u potheads. Second. Round 3.5 is basically over. Lets go thru the few photos i rememberd to take for :poop: and giggles eh? Maybe my last real update besides the dismemberment of Berry Bomb and Double Black (date still TBD even finishing up week 10…) so last storybook time. Someone cue the law n order theme che che

Original BubbleGum. Last seen October 31. Ooo a halloween case :joy: pulled her out of the cold dark closet after a froze her roots the last week of her existence. She smelld like dank. Sweet sweet dank. Not skunky funk. Closer to, dare i say, bubblegum? Only one i wet weighed. Got jarred yesterday. Took her out and clipped stems this morning. Will be rejarred this evening. Told ya not even an OZ. 26 grams off 5 mini stems. Only 3 remain :joy: plan to stop sampling her sticky treats

White Strawberry. Last seen November 1. She was slightly amber (-10%) and mostly cloudy. Fancy terps. Kinda the smell u get biting into a strawberry filled donut. Not overly drowning… has a nice vanillaish tone as well. Should be PRIME coffee wake n bake smoke. I tested a main cola maybe a week or two ago and she was very uplifting. No noia. Bet those extra ripening weeks make a difference.

APT. Date of Death - 11/1. Spotted a enough ambers. And had a nice harvest,trim schedule so kept the cuts rolling. The Purple Trainwreck smells are strong with this one. Linalool (think gdp) for those that dont know… is my fav terp. She should be a very nice weight. Frosty AF.

Critical Super Silver Haze. Date of Death 11/3. Only one to throw some crazy colors. Can definitely see 2.5 oz from her. Dont look like much. But hanging and depopcorned… she spread out nicely. And her colas are DENSE DENSE. Not overly big. But i bet if you throw em at a wall, itll make a thud :joy:. Still impossible to describe her smells. Its citrusy but not really fruity citrus. Weird. Kinda smells like those bubbles off a Sprite. Then it has that sweet almost nauseating haze smell. Even with my previous paranoid experience from a bagseed Haze, im looking forward to sampling her soon.

Berry Bomb - crazy yellow fans. Been getting straight water since last Tuesday. Finally some stackage to her buds. Going to be the weight champ. I need to look back and see how big she was when flipped. This is the size i want.

Double Black (Domina) her top fans shriveled overnight basically. Buds have gotten thrice as dense. Look like little meatballs. Her terps are almost as hard to describe as CSSH. Goes from freshly ground powder to mangoey seemingly at will. Like literally changes in minutes. Gone be some good smoke albeit not a ton.

Late September babies are not babies anymore. Dropped last weekend in Sept. so 38 days old? Big Harli’s a boy. Auto Z looks to be spitting her first pistil. Everyone else still undecided.
Auto Zhittlez

Harliqueen

KB 13

LW

4 outdoor Lucky Widow

17 Likes

My bad for the late wait Mote. Had a ton to type n sort thru and work got hectic at the end

5 Likes

Nah man, its all good & thanks for that great report, they take time too lol.
Congrats on the chop thus far, You got some interesting smokes coming your way, best treasure them.
The saplings are looking good too, I’m diggin the revolving door policy, makes for a more interesting environment :v: :+1:

5 Likes

Yup. Should keep me fairly stocked. Not pictured above is a WWA with crowns everywhere. Just startd spitting trichs

1 Like

Nice variety Purp. Looks fire.

4 Likes

Amazing update Purp!! You had some beautiful colors come out :grin: Fan-freaking-tastic :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks. So far its been golden. Cant wait for a good cure. I wont touch any of the final 4 til they have cured

And thanks Missiles. The temps trick is goat. I left the window cracked to the grow. Need that cold air

7 Likes

Well I have plenty of cold air here now so once the girls are far enough along I’ll have to try it :wink:

1 Like

Nice harvest @PurpNGold74 …I think you killed it for your space and lights and the fact that you work alot more than most know. A successful grow I’ll say bro :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Thanks my G. I consider it a success from the smells i get walking in the room… let alone the the cough attacks…

PS. Hour 14 outta 64 this weekend… somebody pray for me :joy::joy: seniors going on a college visit tomaro so 8 less kids Saturday

7 Likes