Round 3.5... or 4? Yea I’ll go with 4. Def Round 4

Boy I wish I had those decisions to make in The morning! Maybe one day… in say 2 yrs or so perhaps…

5 Likes

It’s purple haze he stated you stoner… Beautiful looking bud or maybe he just spray painted it :joy:

4 Likes

Nah. I got this from the kid down the road. Its a nice blue something :joy::joy::joy: hella energetic buzz tho. U can tell its freshish too. Got 3 grams for 30$ so WIN

3 Likes

That’s a heck of a price, good looking stuff. Honestly for the amount of time involved in growing this stuff I would think this stuff would be much more expensive. Heck we used to pay that for an 8th of sensi back in the day. Its great that you have “access” to the goods if you should run short :wink: Maybe time to stock up if the goods are going around.

2 Likes

It’s all a front, Purp “accidentally” damages any letters delivered that smell funny or are from a seed bank. It’s the perfect MO… you say mailman, I say weed police!

5 Likes

Lmmfao! Let me get in the right office… :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Scrolled up for the critter getter stuff. :+1:

Looks amazing Jimmie. I need to drop a couple Blueberry regs later today. Been wanting to drop some of my 2nd gen Lucky Widows Guess I’ll be dropping few of them to. Also need to check viability of the WW and Blueberry autos that I revegged and made seeds out of. Trying to recover from cutting my grass, so I can dig some holes out back for some of these 15 LW seedings I need to put outside to make room for more. Cheers…

5 Likes

Nope hand trim

2 Likes

Same here. Hand trimmed those 19 Skunks. Took my crippled ass a couple days. No bail, when in trim jail. Lol

9 Likes

Yooo OSG. Sup my guy. Im probably gon drop some LW and WWA today (thanks @Cyle1 for my first ILGM genetics) still dont have dirt. But should by Saturday so :+1:t5:

Need to pick two more strains. Thinkin the 3 blue kings and my last double lemon pie…

7 Likes

W’sup Purp. How’s your crazy ass doin’? Hell drop everything and figure it out later. Lol…

3 Likes

Man im chill. Walking back in the office off lunchbreak. Its either those or the 5 Harliqueens and my last Banner. :thinking: decisions decisions :joy::joy: man im gonna need a bigger boat too soon

3 Likes

I’ll have some autos, soon. Will gladly hook you up with a few BB autos or some Lemon Haze autos.

3 Likes

Hey what was the high potency strain you had that was in the 30% range?

Kings Banner XIII by InHouse. Was 35%+. I had a few seedlings going i had to toss… :rose: down to my last one or three… think i traded one :man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

The BB’s would be awesome. U know i love some purp! U makin em urself or shipping off? I saw like 14 diff blue cheeses :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Is there a seat left on this couch?

Man, wtf. I just got likes back and I’m already out again. I wonder if anyone would buy if they sold likes, like all the “free, but with in-app purchases…” stuff for your phone.

4 Likes

Yeah, you’re not getting my Blue Cheeses. Mine. MINE! My preciouseseseseses.

4 Likes

Lmao. Theyd get a $2 purchase from me everyday!

1 Like