Round 3.5... or 4? Yea I’ll go with 4. Def Round 4

Ok, I guess I should check out your grow, huh? Just back into civilization, so a bit behind.

2 Likes

Looks like seth mcfarlane lmao…I ain’t even commenting on purps mustache twirl lol

2 Likes

Had two cups today still feel good love the buddery joe

2 Likes

Depends, Purp. How far along into their life cycle would ya say? Scope em closely. It’s best if done just after lights out. Look out! larger ones may bite, age dependent, as some my not have teeth.

Don’t be afraid to get in there. Hit em hard, Guy. I recommend using a 65+ gallon tote to mix a 90:10 neem/water solution. It will clog up their breathing fer sure. Also, don’t forget to add a tbs of soap for some extra bubbles.

If you feel the need to dust with DE after, I don’t see how that could hurt. It shouldn’t be necessary to repeat unless more show their beady little eyes. You may wanna consider rotating in Spinosad as part of your IPM. Hope this helps :v:t3:

Yo! And answer a Brother’s pm.

4 Likes

Damn blew all my likes. See ya on the Dank
Side @PurpNGold74

On point @GreenJewels

3 Likes

week 8 on m y girl night time pics :smiley: @PurpNGold74

1 Like

Lmmfao. Im headed that way now brah. And thanks for the tips. :+1:t5: Is it safe to repeat as deemed necessary?

2 Likes

Yo same name on dank side?

2 Likes

Yup. And me too

3 Likes

I went “64 posts!?” Honest, I just scrolled to the pictures lol

The ya missed an awesome IPM tip just above @elheffe702

1 Like

Right there with you, one of life’s greatest pleasures to be sure :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips @blackthumbbetty, & the heads up on the house funkafying, will probably attempt once the kids are back in school and I can really open up the windows in the house, too hot & humid to it now anyway :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

Jefe u know we some chatter boxes when folks get to puffing.

N wassup Mote man

2 Likes

Morning Purp! just trying to get my ass in gear and actually get some work done. that Budder coffeee is great but I need a more uplifting sativa type of budder to go along w it not this nightimey kind of stuff I’ve grown. Fricken making me want to go back to bed :joy:

I did two hits of mango last night and really mellowed me out but I was thinking. I cant wait to have more variety to sample. Happy w my stuff but its getting boring even w 4 strains. If I could do a @Killadruid or a @DoobieNoobie @Haildamaged & @OldSchoolGrower technique and grow 20 plants at a shot I’d have enough variety for a year LOL. THAT would be the Bomb! Get your grow in one shot!

How’s the gig today, over half your day must be over by now, one of the advantages of starting early :grin:

5 Likes

lol ya it takes me 1 hour to decide what morning weed and then a hour to decide after break time weed then after lunch dadadadad till nite nite time lol BTW as of right now i have 50 plus 10 strains week 2 to week 8 of flower right now and got a smoke report
smoked some Lucky widow second gen last nite wow killer smoke!

i also cleaned up the Purp Haze they look like this OMG

hava hella Thursday yall…jimmie

13 Likes

That purple haze nug made my damn mouth water LOL…beautiful colors jeez man :face_with_monocle::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Exactly!, choosing the “right” strain (and having it on hand) to start the day, that’s awesome.
50+ strains ! Wow, that’s insane.
The buds look wonderful man, that Purple Haze… :+1:

5 Likes

50 plants wow. I have only 17 going with now 4 clones started 9 in flower 8 in veg

4 Likes

You’re not too far behind Jimmie there Killa, that’s a shit ton of plants. You guys must have the automated trimmers I would imagine :joy:

4 Likes