Round 2 WW Coco

Accidental clone showing me her top! Im so satisfied that this survived, confidence booster!

Family foto, getting some stretch on.

4 Likes

Looking great as usual brother and the clone looks very healthy

2 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate it! :+1:

1 Like

@CoyoteCody so I received my 7lb Jacks kit today.

Should I do a flush before introducing jacks? My ph was 5.8 with ~500ppms today. Or should I hit them full strength tomorrow?

I would say ppms are low enough to hit them full strength.

1 Like

Awesome! And you feed this every watering? No calmag waters?

1 Like

I feed every day except one and on those days I only feed silica and sometimes cal mag if a plant look like it needs it.

2 Likes

Gotcha, thanks alot!

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

So a couple days ago, I gave my clone to a friend who is starting their first rdwc grow, this person grew one plant in a closet in college 10 years ago using cfls, so its not their first rodeo but they are still very green. We are over an 1 1/2 hours drive apart but through pics and texts I think they are getting the hang of it. Here she is in her new home to be vegged into a great big ol’ plant! I cant put in words how proud of this I am.

5 Likes

Week 3 of flower begins tomorrow. The girls wanted a photo op this morning, so I happily obliged. Lol

3 Likes

3 Likes

Wow bro they look awesome and ur solo is looking like a lil busheling

1 Like

Awesome quote brother :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah she is pancaking quite nicely, hopefully she makes for a sweet “christmas tree” once shes all flowered out.

Im def not utilizing my light enough this grow. Plants are too far back, i set the raised platform in backwards and it doesnt slide all the way out, didnt notice quickly enough. Oh well, next grow ill have that fixed.

So I noticed after watering this morning during some training, and I wonder if it isnt a lockout? My run-off ph has been around 5.5 to 5.6 lately, watering in @ 6. But the run of ppms have been high like 1100-1200ppms. This issue is only showing on 1 plant. Should water in at higher ph? Flush? Leave it?
@CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @kaptain3d @Watt-Sun

3 Likes

I’d love to help but it’s above my skill level. I’ll just tag a few more…
@Bulldognuts, @Oldguy, @Nicky could you help please? :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Never did coco yet but ur pH is supposed to be what 5.8 I believe and at that stage nutes around 600-800 ppms so I’m not sure but I’d try to raise the pH a bit while lowering the ppms down she looks really healthy to me though brother ur doing a great job for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, and I just switched over to Jacks a couple days ago from FF. Im wondering if thats got anything to do with it.

1 Like

:thinking: that I do not know better see what the other say about it

3 Likes