Round 2 WW Coco

Go for it. These widows stretch like a mofo. Sooner the better. :v:

1 Like

Yeah, judging from the pillars you have I need to prepare. Lol im excited! :grin:

1 Like

It seems as though this little accident was able to be saved! New growth at all 3 points! Just fed her roughly 500ppms, thats about where she was I believe.

1 Like

Day 2 of 12/12 and they are definitely on their way. I set the light up all the way as it is up to 80% power. I figure as they stretch over the next week or 2 i could slowly bump it up. Just experimenting and documenting my experiences…

3 Likes

They’re looking really happy! Amazing work my friend! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thank you!! I couldnt have done any of this if I hadnt found this forum! I am truly in debt to everybody here!

1 Like

Added a 6” exhaust fan with a custom box on the outlet made from cardboard and duct tape. Lol sealed up a few leaks and it seems to hold with the fan all the way up. :man_shrugging: We will see what happens i suppose.

1 Like

I agree with kap they look absolutely amazing

1 Like

Thanks man! I am fairly surprised myself! Hopefully i can keep this momentum going!

Opened up the middle plant a bit.

2 Likes

Did a little more training, tied some things down, did a little pruning, and even practiced a super cropping on some little stretchy nodes.

5 Likes

Looking really good ur deff getting the hang of things man

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you!! You gave me inspiration after seeing your purple platinum. :sunglasses:

@kaptain3d
giphy (75)

2 Likes

Its amazing to me the ability to “bounce back” these plants have. Ohhhh man… i feel myself slowly being sucked into the cannabis growing vortex… and I love it!!!

Just a few short hours later…

2 Likes

Thanks I’ve been attacking my girls ever since I saw @Arrow all his work he does is amazing and @kdawg who arrow is kinda teaching the ropes to and I’ve just been tagging along soaking up all their knowledge… And isn’t it just awesome how fast they just fluff back up wait til u get ur knuckles at the super cropped spots it looks great how they heal and thicken up

4 Likes

So I wasnt (still not) much of a green thumber, I some understood basics, and was way off on others. As I learn through this growing process, I started paying attention to this little old house plant we had that only got watered like 4 times a year. I researched it, found out its called a Snake Plant, and split into 3 parts. There was mold on the roots and it was so bound up. I hosed the root ball off for like 30 minutes to get it cleaned up. Snipped off some rotting roots, and potted them. They have been bouncing back very well! Even got 3 new starts on one! Lol

1 Like

Awesome brother very cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

And got some roots on a broke succulent, stuck her in water in the window for about 4 weeks. Wild.

2 Likes