Tag me in ur journal

1 Like

4 day difference in the net.

1 Like

Wow big difference they are coming through nice brother

1 Like

Its pretty rad how quickly they grow!

2 Likes

It really is I get amazed every time I do a lil LST or topping boom growth spurt

1 Like

They seem to enjoy the interaction and attention, and reward us for doing so! Its a good relationship lol

2 Likes

Absofreakinglutley hahaha

1 Like

I think I am starting to see some new growth start in the accidental clone… @Covertgrower @Watt-Sun

3 Likes

About 5 more days you’ll know for sure.

2 Likes

Watering daily, feeding @800-850ppms and 235ish ppms calmag non feed days. All 3 are are receiving the same strengths.

4 Likes

Looking healthy :+1:

2 Likes

Funny how your widows are showing leaf variegation just like most of my widows do . Must be an ILGM genetic thing

2 Likes

I wondered if it was genetic or not, it didnt look like rapid growth or a true deficiency. Interesting.

2 Likes

I think I FIM’d it… we will see what happens. I was able to the leave the calyx on just at the pinch, wonder how it will turn out?

3 Likes

Getting ready to flip to flower, got everybody situated and letting the the FIM get its tops in then its get the flip!

Also, I plan on getting a little busier by adding a couple of autos very soon. Will start a new journal for that.

2 Likes

So with my Fimmed tops coming in (looks to be about 4 poking up) and having a tough time keeping my canopy under control right now, I think they will get flipped tonight/tomorrow? Any reasons I shouldnt or anything im missing? @Covertgrower @kaptain3d @Watt-Sun @CoyoteCody

3 Likes

No reason not to, imo. But you will probably need another layer of scrog to help hold your buds after the stretch… :thinking:

3 Likes

I figured, as well, on the 2nd scrog. I have a couple ideas on how to support them, gonna do some medicated thinking and allow an epiphany come to me. Lol

Here’s one for you too then :