Round 2 WW Coco

Copy/Paste: This “Support Ticket” Into Your Forum Post.
Answer These Simple Questions The Best You Can.
If You Do Not Know, Or Do Not Use Something; Just Say So = Na

Strain; ILGM White Widow Fems

Soil: Coco/Perlite (~80/20)

Ph: 5.9

Using Fox Farms Trio and Botanicare calmag

Indoor

18watt cfl
Spider Farmer SF4000 for veg-flower once it arrives.

Temps; 80

Ventilation System; bathroom exhaust fan ( probably like 60cfm)

I do have ac/heat And de/humidfier

Stuck 2 seeds in water for 18 hours, paper towel for 30ish hours, and planted in damp coco on Thursday afternoon. Upon getting them set up in their room, i was slightly clumsy and knocked one of the solos over! :weary: It fell 3 ft to the floor and i lost the seed among the coco/perlite on the floor. So i yanked the toilet out of the bathroom since we dont use that toilet anyways and now have adequate room to manuever. Fast forward…

24 hours later!

I popped a second seed in some water a few hours ago.

This second attempt got off to rocky start but with what I see today, all that anxiousness just got washed away by seeing this little girl!!

I will be accepting all advice on nutes and watering!

My understanding right now is just misting the dome she in until she is opened up, then just straight distilled water to 20% runoff, PH’ing runoff, no nutes until cotyledon leaves start to yellow, right?

Thanks in advance!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Ayye thank you!

2 Likes

That’s a great site for coco growers. Helped me a bunch of times :v:

2 Likes

Shes starting to show some stretch this morning. Should i move the cfl light closer? I do have her domed, and the light is 16” from the soil. I noticed one of her cotyledon leaves curled under pretty hard? Is that normal?
@dbrn32 @Watt-Sun

2 Likes

Yep normal. They’ll fold away, and new leaves will come out. Eventually those first leaves will die and the adult leaves come in.

4 Likes

Thank you! I feel better now.

3 Likes

@GreenSnek with my light moved to 12” from seedling, im reading Almost 34k with the lux app. Is that ok?? Its a 18w 2700k 1200lumen cfl

1 Like

Jesus that’s to much move it closer to 20in you dont want more then 10k for the 1st week then I slowly up it 1-2k a day until max of 40k until flower then I up to 60k ish shes looking a lot better now though oh and no dome,seedlings really dont need one (she was only stretching at such high light because domes block A LOT of light)

1 Like

Gotcha, ok i got it undomed at set just under 10k lux.
(Roughly 18 1/2 inches from plant)

1 Like

I think covertgrower has you set

3 Likes

@CoyoteCody @kaptain3d

1 Like

Set to watch! :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

Set to watching!

2 Likes

@Arrow here it is.

3 Likes

Im not that great at entertaining but welcome aboard! @Arrow

1 Like

I dont know if you have seen his grows, but arrow is an artist!

2 Likes

Just keep the doobies passing around, fire going, and beer cold, we won’t ask for much. :wink:

3 Likes

and maybe some nice background music lol.

3 Likes