Round 2 (the Ganja Round) Already in Progress

To confirm first 3 weeks of flower you don’t switch to flower nuits till end of week 3 they are still growing and stretching first 3 weeks so they need the veg nuits for that sry rambling I’m really stoned lost track of thought lol

4 Likes

@Mote oh I just zoomed in on the pics I’m glad you have followed what I was telling @GreenJewels about the pre flower and not to dmg it by leaving a bit of the leaf stem good job

3 Likes

Ok, I probably overstepped the flower nutes a bit but I was light on em anyways so its alright. I can simply hold back on em for a couple of weeks, the main nutes are Big Bloom & Mega Crop.

:grin: NO Prob, and you aints rambling, I loose my train of thought all the time, occupational hazard !

3 Likes

Thanks @BigDaddyCain, I’m glad to get your seal of approval for the girls, did not want to take the two upper most leaves on any shoot and leave as much of any pre-flower as I thought prudent.
As it is they looked like barren stalks to me when I finished with their second hair cut LOL :joy: I cant wait to see what they get up to next week. I’m really excited to see what they do.
They’re sleeping now but I gotta raise the lights a bit tomorrow.
Thanks again :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Grandaddy013, I tagged you at the very beginning but I think I was having a spot of trouble for some reason?! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hell yeah brosky!!! Those ladies are looking naked and beautiful lol they look killer bud!! Good luck and may the Girth Gods bless you with baseball bat colas!!

4 Likes

The ladies look great thanks for the tag!

4 Likes

Looking good. I always got a laugh from the itchy and scratchy show on the Simpson’s.

6 Likes

Thanks Man, they do look good naked LOL, keeping my fingers crossed for them colas as well :wink:

Thank you @Bubblehead My pleasure and thank you for stopping by.

Hi DoobieNoob, thanks brother, I still get a kick from that show, they’ve had a couple of lame seasons but considering they’ve been on for 30 years I can cut them some slack. :beers:

6 Likes

A couple more tags, @Killadruid and @monkman. Thanks monkman for your suggestion about using the clay spheres, I saw you mention them in a thread, I really like them. I only got one bag could probably use another and I love the fact that they’re re-usable :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

thanks for the tag @Mote your plants look great, and your welcome. i have quit putting the gnat nix under and like it better now.

2 Likes

Yep, that was one of the things you mentioned that caught my attention. I’ve had a few of them, never a problem but not taking any chances, the potential of gnat infestation freaks me out. That’s also one of the reasons why I use SLF 100, it breaks down salts which is nice but as an added bonus is it controls/kills gnats which sold me. I keep the yellow stickies in there as a secondary precaution and its aesthetic/decorative qualities :smile:
Thanks for stopping by :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I was wondering what the clay balls were for…reducing the chance or gnats. .

2 Likes

@Mote ok this has to be said DONT BE CHEAP!!! The clay pellets yes are reusable but remember any problems you had with the plat that was in it before will extend to the new plant you put in it if you do reuse you have to soak them In a h2o2 Solution for atleast 3 days then you need to wince really well it is cheaper in long run to dump and use new they are like 20 bucks for a 20 lb bag at most hydro stores even cheaper at a place like Lowe’s or Home Depot

1 Like

Hi @Bubblehead, apparently yes. I wondered that myself for a while, I thought it was a growing medium onto itself which I think it is, for orchids?! I got them mainly to mitigate soil disruption during watering so I dont wind up with big holes where I water and it works for that as well. I’ve seen maybe 2-3 gnats but they dont stick around much. Used in conjunction w SLF its one less thing I have to worry about.
They’re cheap too :wink:

1 Like

Good to know my friend, thank you! I try not to cheap out with these girls, so much time & Dosh invested that its just not worth it to save a few bucks.
Duly Noted!!! :+1:

There you go @Bubblehead , use once preferably :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve seen people ruin whole grows by trying to save 20 bucks you do what you will with that but I’ve done it once the right way after I added up the time it took and the cost of good h2o2 it’s cheaper to buy new lol

2 Likes

How do you prep new ones for their first grow?

2 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly, just too much at stake to risk Anything! going wrong that might undermine the venture. In the grand scheme 20 bucks is nothing.

1 Like

I rinsed the hell out of them (very dusty) and then let them sit in a bin full of water, including some rain water (had big rainfall at the time) as they sat outside for 2 days ±. Could probably soak them for less than that but I’m very lazy :grin:

1 Like