Round 2, Purple HAZE, 9lb Hammer and Golden Triangle Winter Indoor grow

Just started my second grow, Purple haze has already pop up, still waiting on the 9lb hammer and golden triangle to join the party
Indoor tent 48x48
Hydroponics
Advanced Nutrients
LED 450W and 800W

6 Likes

yay!! good luck. they look good

1 Like

Cool what system do you have? I think it was dwc if I remember correct?

1 Like

Yes DWC hydro

1 Like

2 weeks in. Golden triangle didn’t make it so I put another purple haze in.

3 Likes

Both plants just got topped, 3rd seed should be cresting the rock wool today. So far so good

1 Like

Coming up on week 4. Changing water every Saturday just at half strength on advanced nutrients Sensi grow.

2 Likes

Cool! How’s the grow goin? What’s ur ph? Ppm?
Looking good

It’s going great. Thank you Started off a little rough one didn’t make it but the 2nd seed is up and roots are just coming thru the basket. I’m really loving the hydro system. Ph has been around 5.8 to 6.0 lately.

1 Like

Did u diy ur hydro?

1 Like

Totally. Pretty much YouTube it.

I’m interested in getting into it. What style is ur setup?

DWC, 5 gallon buckets, air pump for the air stones, mix with what ever nutrients you like, I have a couple LED lights, exhaust fan and intake, your ready to go. Yes there’s all kinds of fancy stuff you can get but with just some basic materials you can do it and you can build onto that basic setup.

2 Likes

2 purple haze
1 9 pound hammer

1 Like

I like image

1 Like

week 5. Fresh water and nutrients today. Looking good

3 Likes

2 Likes

6 1/2 weeks for the big guy. Just a week behind is the 9lb hammer. And the up and coming purple haze in the back is about 3 weeks behind. I’m not going to top or trim that one. Gonna let it be see how it does. Other two been topped multiple times.

1 Like

8th week, Just flipped to 12/12 today.

5 Likes

Very nice. I like ur lights. What r they?