Round 2 - Indoor Clumsy QBs & Praying for a Harvest

No the magic butter doesn’t decarb have to decarb before using.

I use an aluminum pie pan and then put a turkey bag over it for smell. Had bad experience with mason jar breaking once.

1 Like

Ahhh. I have pie pans. N smell isnt my worry as long as it isnt ‘u can smell weed down the street’ strong. Good recommendation

3 Likes

Well depending if you have your windows open because when I didn’t use it it smelled like I had bud in the wife’s scensty warmer. I like to leave a little gap at end of bag to allow some of the gasses to escape. But have done it both completely sealed and just in the pan. Also make sure to calibrate your oven I use gas and my 220* setting actually runs about 235-240* mb2 website says higher temps and longer times will turn thc to Cbd.

3 Likes

I make mine in a CrockPot and use a diy press to extract all the budder.

1 Like

I’m gonna crush you like a jellybean!

6 Likes

Ooh yeah nice. Then I’ll throw him on the anthill. Those bitches love jellybeans :ant: That’ll fix him.

2 Likes

That Ms D sure is purdy . Great job . Enjoy YOUR smoke .

She still growing!

15 Likes

Ef yo jellybeans!!! cue Rick James meme

:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I have a crockpot or 3. But my oven doesnt do exact temps… not anymore. I broked the temp one. Now just high, med, low :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Whats up PNG no mail but may b tomorrow ?

1 Like

Nah not yet, but another day in the am. My seeds got to the post office today tho :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: looks like my journey to kick @blackthumbbetty ass starts in the maro :joy::joy:

4 Likes

im sure i put nuff stamps on um lol

1 Like

Lmao. How about this? I just send u a premarked envelope. Poke me in the lab in the am. Ill ship it. U want :steam_locomotive: x afghan or ShowOff x afghan?

ya @blackthumbbetty better not slow down my J Berry gona hit that super soil and bust up big time soon !:firecracker::firecracker::firecracker:

3 Likes

you dont gata do that but if ya want you choose i thin you will git those tomorrow i hope lol.

U using a ss? I didnt cook one this year. Going into some seed starters then ffof. But have my feed schedules tuned better. N will be foliaring early :wink:. I cant frigging wait! I should plant 5 of the mystery and just go with the best. :joy:

Next batch of seeds gonna be pure thoroughbreds tho

1 Like

got 70 gals cookin now for spring grows i have used 140 gals since oct lol

4 Likes

i do want to do some of the old time goodies pure and time proven huh