Round 2 - Indoor Clumsy QBs & Praying for a Harvest

Sorry @PurpNGold74 your ladies are fantastic and i bet they taste great too!!!

1 Like

Haha. Dude we’ve been here long enough. U know i know the tangent struggle. Ive ranted on more people’a pages then i can count. Thanks tho

5 Likes

my cousin used our stamp machine i put stamps on OSG got real stamps on now on the way again sorry purp i just asked her to weigh it but she stamped it.!@#$%^&*

3 Likes

Lol i just saw on Doob… ur cool man. Round 2 :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Your gonna be high for a while with all that. Those girls look great :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Man those are some nice looking buds Purp! I’m digging the colors in them and everything. They look like they will be dank AF😉

2 Likes

They already are :wink::drooling_face::wink: ive been high all year :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Budbrother wasnt it u who had a damn fine MB2 alternative for like $30?

@DoobieNoobie u remember it? Im amazoning the crap outta it but not having any real luck

And just as sure as i askd…

https://www.amazon.com/Herbal-Chef-Butter-Maker-Stick/dp/B075JQR5PP/ref=gp_aw_ybh_a_37?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=8S9PQZ81213P784P14XZ

No decarb button… dangit :joy:

1 Like

Lol yeah there’s a couple cheaper options. I can’t remember the name of the one that’s just like a MB machine but labeled something else. I’ll go look.

1 Like

Just catching up on this journal, my man! Damn the critters, but looking good brother :+1: I ran out of likes right at the top, if I even got that one in…otherwise, you’d have got them all. You and @blackthumbbetty going back and forth crack me up! :v:

3 Likes

This one’s pretty darn close to the same. It just has less time and heat options.

https://www.amazon.com/Mr-Butter-Maker-botanical-countertop/dp/B074ZPDPV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1547752899&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=butter+maker+machine+marijuana

1 Like

I saw that one! Maybe the winner winner

Thanks man. I noticed ur likefest u dropped on me. Yea Betty is a doll (gonna lose but a doll) cant wait til you open shop back up. Miss watchin ur ladies

Dont the magic butter decarb?

I miss growing a lot. Moving into the new place, moving my grow stuff around, just made it harder, too. I might at least do vegetables lol!

4 Likes

I don’t know. It runs 220F on highest setting. That’s right at the line I think.

1 Like

Ah. Good to know. I may just gon with the $30 cheapy. Wantd a one machine to rule them all

1 Like

Lol get on it man. Im starting off my veggies in the next couple weeks. Hope to drop seeds on the Super Wolf Blood Uber Moon

Yeah I decarbed in jars in my oven. No smell and easy to do. Then just tossed it in the machine hit the buttons to start it and sit down till it beeps.

6 Likes