Round 2 - Indoor Clumsy QBs & Praying for a Harvest

I saw an emu yesterday. :call_me_hand:t2: Good story?

2 Likes

Betty put me on a salve for Emu Oil and bud. Ima need a refresher course but cant wait to let my family try it out. Mother has arthritis and carpel tunnel bad.

1 Like

Thanks for coming thru and dropping like bombs everywhere! In the homestretch now :wink::+1:t5:

And thanks @Missiles i cant wait to bring her down. Hope she gives me a few hybrid’d seeds too. Would love to have another chance at all these ladies

1 Like

Got my tracking number. Cant wait to try this n recharge together next grow :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Would trade seeds for seeds/misc…just sayin’.

2 Likes

Glad to hear you’re in the home stretch Purp. it looks like eventually you’re going to be harvesting every month or every other month with all them ladies. Like you said you’re going to have to have more going because you need your ladies :wink:

1 Like

Just lemme know which ones. Should have all 3, afghan, train, n dies but the train n dies are afghan crossd. So gonna be frossssssty

2 Likes

I think the end of this month/start of next will be the window for them all. ShowOff can cone down now. I still havent orderd that loupe. But its obvious. She’s been swollen for weeks now.

Pretty soon you’re going to have more bud and you know what to do with. Well you know what to do with it lol

2 Likes

Hell yea i do! Been smoking her broken nugget all day. Actually… time to roll up. Tried to break down trains low nugg. Still damp :cry:

2 Likes

That’s okay as long as she still smokes good :wink:. Nothing a little heat won’t fix

1 Like

Give her another day or two, she getting the flame :joy: hows Inga?

She is close Purp. my brother supposed to bring a jewelry loop up for me to check her but he didn’t make it up today so I hope he comes tomorrow. I’m anxious to see what she really looks like. I want to get her down and hung!

6 Likes

I know you are. The time is coming. Getting anxious for ya

Look so nice! Id love to beat the brakes off of some Mrs D :rofl:

1 Like

Im so horrible with Trich pics haha

1 Like

Purp they sprout buddy sendin your way soon

5 Likes

Nice. The Jan Promo finally hit. Im ordering my grow off seeds today :joy::joy::joy: gonna be like 8 plants this round. Not counting clones. And loupe will be here Tuesday. :+1:t5:

5 Likes

Lol you keep it up you’re gonna be like @Haildamaged and have plants in every corner of your house lol

2 Likes

aint it the truth aint it the truth lol

BTW sent payment for Growers lic. wed hope to hear somethin today

5 Likes