Round 2 - Indoor Clumsy QBs & Praying for a Harvest

So glad to hear it Purp! Tell them biatch’s be gone. Lol :laughing::joy:

2 Likes

Haha. BYE Felisha. How u doing Mrs M?

3 Likes

LOL yeah like that. I’m doing pretty good Purp. How the heck are you doing?

1 Like

Hey purp I’m soaking a few Lucky Widow seeds to see if they germ then just let me know if you want em

1 Like

Im kosher. Jumping around catchin up n watchin football

1 Like

Hell yea! Ima jump over to the lab n poke u in a bit. Lemme run outta likes (wont take long)

Sounds like a good afternoon :wink:

1 Like

Definitely. How is Inga?

1 Like

she’s doing really good. I peeked in on her again this morning and I swear she’s the only fattening up more. Kind of exciting! now I’m getting the itch to drop another seed so I can have another one gone when I pull her. This growing thing can bite your ass LOL

2 Likes

Haha did you see my first journal? I went from 2 to 14 in like 2 months. This one is lightyears better tho :wink:. Just droppin one New Years? U know ima better friend then that. Screw the space. Drop 2! Lst em :rofl:

O n she is a chubby lil lady. But of course we like’m thick

1 Like

Yes you like your harem of ladies around you :wink:. If I could have one I would trust me. You know I actually did think about dropping two and trying the lst but I don’t know if I’m quite there yet LOL I mean I would love the extra yield in the tent

1 Like

Of course you’re there. Cuz ur here. How big is your tent again? (N light)

N i need my harem. Attention span of a puppy remember… keeps my head spinning

2 Likes

I only have a 2 x 2 x 4 tent. so it gets a little crowded in there. Now I could have put two Inga’s in there definitely but I’m not sure about another strain. And I have a 600 watt LED vivosun light it only pulls 220 from the wall. my hopes are too after income tax season to get a bigger tent and get with DB on good lighting

2 Likes

Ahhh. With what u learned about the expectd size and stretch, and swelling and stages of the ladies. Im sure u could tweak it in. But the 2x2 would scare me too. Hmmm if u gotta buncha seeds 12/12 from seed 2 ladies lol. Damn ima horrible friend

2 Likes

no no no you’re not a horrible friend you just want to make sure I have a stockpile of weed in case you ever come through town LOL I really am going back and forth on putting more than one and my 2x2. it is not necessarily the width that scares me it’s the height. But if I can control that not have a problem. If I get brave and do it you’ll be one of the first to know

3 Likes

Hehe. Sounds like a job well done. :+1:t5: Dooooo ittttttt

2 Likes

As usual i suck… day 39 of flower? 38? 39? Almost 40. One of them there. I dunno what day from seed cuz… yea im high n i suck. May edit this rant out :joy:. So i figured this would be an all budshot update. But that was lasttime… so congrats. U get a full blown photo bomb.

The Afghan Hash is a beast. Her main cola is a lump of nuggs. Id think she was foxtailling if 90% of her pistils wasnt still white :joy:. Friggin sugar EVERYWHERE!! Like this is a HASH plant :+1:t5::joy: she has 2 or 3 clones n a cup. One showing bout half an inch of root showing. They will go under the lights im making tomaro for the growoffs.

ShowOff is still the little bagseed that could. She has a huge bud up top. N the mini nuggs around her sit dense AF. Still peppery citrusy. Wish i knew her strain but no worries. She has 2 clones tryna root in a cup as well. Could see her being bred next round. Lovely bud development.

Purple :steam_locomotive:wreck is seriously bulking up. Her bud tp leaf ratio maynot be awesome. But sugar to stem (new number) is OFF THE CHARTS. Smell is definitely still improving. Kinda a weak fruity skunky undertone. Really woody/oaky. Kinda hints the fishyness i mentiond a couple weeks ago. And even her lower buds have excellent development. She has two clones in pots that are established and growing. Need revegging immediately and will go with new crop soon. Must keeper like RD.

Mrs D is still numbero uno. Just my my my… she has pregnant branches. She has 12-16 colas. Sugar everywhere. Swelling nicely n still 90% white pistils! Im calling 150~ grams off her alone. I have never smelld weed like this. Ever! N ima diesel n blueberry fan. She gives me hope for the Cali Orange seed i got. Has at least 4 stable rooted clones. N just :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Kush Monsterhad buggies. Is better but the damage is done. :pensive::pensive::pensive:

Family photos

13 Likes

HAHA you dog looks killer fer sure

1 Like

Those girls are looking great! Your one busy guy with all those. Doing a wonderful job :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks J and @Haildamaged. They make me smile all day. Get whiffs in my room n just smh. Thinking 3 weeks ish for first drop

2 Likes