Rough estimate of time left for this SLH

Looking for opinions on how long till finish, 20% amber, on this ILGM super lemon haze photo period.

How about an overall shot of the plant in white light. Also; trichome pictures should be of flower calyx and not sugar leaves.

2 Likes

From the bud shown it looks nice. Lots of white pistils tho. Looking good tho. Cpl few more weeks. Getting close. Do u have a loupe for close tic pics??

I crunched the numbers. It’s only halfway through flower at best. At least another month. If the transition into flower was only 7 days. This one was the fastest, others flipped same day are weeks behind it seems. Flipped 43 days ago. 9 week flower. Wonder how big she’ll get.

Not much more than where she is. It will be like all of us. Add a little weight and girth with age.

Yeah I added the net back because pharmerbob said she’d be in the dirt otherwise. First grow. Getting excited. Lol

I used to just throw plants outside, definitely never grew like this. Could only find half of them come fall anyway. Deer and poachers.

1 Like

Bought seedlings from an old redneck that lived in an Amish community. Was always miss against fence lines so no one would spot them.