Rotting buds?!? Help me!

I have a freisian dew that was a bit premature in budding bit now one of the buds looks rotten. Has been flowering for about 6 weeks.

I’m super new to growing, any help is greatly appreciated!!

2 Likes

It does kind of look like bud rot. You need to remove the affected material back to good growth, using gloves and careful not to disturb any spores. Spray down the whole plant with 50/50 mix of 3% peroxide and distilled water. Get a fan on it even outside. If you can move it under cover when raining that would be good.

4 Likes

Def looks like bud rot.
I’ve battled bud rot several times. Do as @Myfriendis410 recommended, but prepare to harvest early. Chances are you may not see it, bud many of the buds are infected. The longer you let it go the more buds you’ll have to remove.

5 Likes

Very important

1 Like

There might be caterpillar in there reeking havoc.

4 Likes

Thinking that too. They’re good at that.

2 Likes

Thank you! I have removed the buds that were affected (and cried on the inside!) And will be spraying asap!

Thank you everyone for your help!! This forum has been a great relief !!

2 Likes

BTDT lol. It’s heartbreaking to see a beautiful cola you’ve been admiring and taking pictures of suddenly melt away.

2 Likes

Looks like it needs more air circulation @Newplants noticing the greenmold on the fence behind the plant.

1 Like