Rot or Not Rot uggghhh!

Give it to me straight… Rot or Not Rot? If rot what next?

Trichomes as of this morning. They are AK and Pineapple autos 12 weeks old 8 weeks of flower. Started inside neglected then put outside when it got too hot in tent.

Top pic looks like bud rot. Trim out infected part and spray site with H202/H20 mix.

What would the ratio be on that spray? Spray to the point of wet or just covered? Being autos will trimming it out hurt them? I know they’re quite finicky.

1 Like

50/50 or you can spray full strength. Enough to get down into the affected area, I usually apart until dripping.

This close to harvest, trimming wont hurt the plant but if you dont nip the rot in the bud, you can lose most your plant.

1 Like

Ok so excavate till I hit nice clean bud

1 Like

Yup, make sure you sanitize your trimmer afterwards.

1 Like

Sorry Carol looks like you got on it early but once you see it you’ll never forget it.

1 Like

If you see a discolored spot with a leaf sticking out, tug gently on it: if it comes right out the flower is dead right there.

You need to weigh choices now: harvest or ride it out. Likely won’t get ahead of it unless you are really aggressive.

DO A BUD WASH ON YOUR PLANTS!

6 Likes

I have not flushed should I do that still? Like a quick flush to bring down ppms

1 Like

You’ll raise the moisture level of the plant…

1 Like

So just harvest and hope for a smooth smoke. They didn’t get that many nutes obviously by their size. I deserve this for neglecting them in their early stages of life! Lesson learned

1 Like

It is done :white_check_mark: I lost a bit but not terrible I can definitely see how that would and could spread.

2 Likes

Wash your harvest?

I didn’t but I cut out anything that was even close to odd colored probably more than necessary.

2 Likes

I always wash and am amazed at what comes off the buds. I highly recommend it.

1 Like