Rosin press recommendations?/ What to do with trimmings

Looking into some different ideas on what to do with trimmings… considering buying a rosin press… what do you guys do with yours? And any recommendations on a rosin press? Don’t really want to spend too much on one.

1 Like

https://ilgmforum.com/search?q=rosin%20press

1 Like

I make a tincture with ever clear then use that to make cana sugar for eatables, I make BHO alot of times, or just decarb it and put it into some coconut oil or butter.
Rosin presses are nice but can be expensive if its not something your going use alot imo…

2 Likes

Sounds more my price range lol is it pretty easy to do? I will look up some videos on it…

1 Like

Bho is super easy as long as you you do it safely, cana-sugar is easy and you can do so much with sugar.
I make cool-aid, put it in coffee, hot chocolate, grind it up and make powder sugar and put it on some pancakes this morning, could put it in the actually pancakes but kids eat them to so i just covered it with powder sugar and put some in my coffee and it was awsome…

But many videos on YouTube will walk you through them.
Decarbing it to activate it, tinctures useing some sorta grain alcohol, its not to hard or expensive…

2 Likes

Super easy and the most expensive part is the high-proof grain alcohol. :v:

2 Likes

I make my own moonshine which usually comes out around 140 proof… wonder if that’d work

2 Likes

140 would work for a tincture. It would be bad to use as an ethanol wash to do extractions, since the water content is so high you’ll end up pulling out a bunch of chlorophyll along the way. So it depends on which way you’re gonna wanna use it. :v:

1 Like

Sure, but the 190 is better, but i think it would work

2 Likes

Do another run on it and see if it goes up.

1 Like

What i said to @Graysin sorry gray

1 Like