Roots popping on clones need help please

So this is my 1st ever grow as well as 1st time ever cloning I have 1 clone that has popped 4 visual roots through the peat puck I have them in need of some guidance/knowledge on what to do next and how long I should be leaving it in my propagator for out of about a dozen clones I took this is the only one to take at the moment would appreciate all information

I just rooted my clones this week. As soon as the roots pop out of the puck U plant them in there first container. Usually a solo cup with drainage holes

1 Like

Here is a guide that will hopefully help you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/how-to-make-marijuana-clones/amp/

1 Like

Can i just toss this into a solo cup of FFOF or I also have small paper pots as well also how can I go about allowing more airflow in my propagator to get it accustomed to lower humidity when I have other cuttings in there that don’t have visual roots popping out

I only grow in coco so I don’t know if FFOF is a seedling/clone appropriate medium but yes they can go right into medium. My propagator has vents in the top so I open then to let in some air .

2 Likes

Yes my propagator has top vents as well as side vents but I also have other cuttings in there that aren’t showing signs of roots yet some older and some newer when i defoliated and I don’t want to ruin the chance of others popping roots just to acclimate one clone bit i also don’t have anymore room atm nor another propagator to separate ones that have rooted lol

I kept my rooted clones in with the ones that hasn’t yet ., I didn’t have any issues. Once they were all rooted I took the dome off and they are all doing fine. I cut a plastic quart container in half and it fit perfect inside the propagator

6 Likes

What size pot would you recommend next from the solo cup im using the double cup technique atm but want to prepare my self for when I need to transfer to the next pot size

1 Like

From the solo I’d move them to their final pots. I prefer the 5 gallon fabric pots to finish them in.

1 Like

Sounds good will do im happy you reply in good time i was just getting ready to buy 2gal fabric pots so good timing now ill just get 5gal instead

1 Like