Roots Organics Original question

how hot is this soil and how long will it feed my plants? i’m going to use dry amendments and they recommend a base of something that will feed for 2 weeks. if precharged for more than that, they say to use less amendment in the original mixing. i wanted happy frog but couldn’t find it. the guy at the hydro store said this was good for 2-4 weeks but i’m seeing references saying up to 4 months online. i have no idea how much feed to mix into this. thanks in advance.

oh @# and now i’m reading this is actually coco? why is this line so confusing.

1 Like

Picture of the bag? There are a few different products

1 Like

it’s the “original”. thanks!

1 Like

Good stuff; at least as good as Happy Frog. You did not get steered wrong haha.

i’m sure it’s good but how precharged is it? with happy frog i would have added 4tbs. they say to cut back if it’s more loaded. is this stuff more loaded? the guy at the store also told me not to mix any coco into it because mixing soil and coco would confuse things. but… this is coco from what i can tell.

1 Like

Run that bitch out in your soil, watch for defs and correct as needed. I’d run that for all of veg with no problems. If you were going to add anything it would only be some worm castings which the plants simply love.

1 Like

if this is more like coco, how do you water? my last run was coco and couldn’t overwater it so i was watering every day or every other day.

1 Like

Frequent watering may be necessary for any soil that cannabis really likes. It’s more of a ‘feature’ than a ‘fault’ haha.

i’m deathly afraid of overwatering in soil. is this coco and can’t be overwatered?

1 Like

IMO you can over water in coco. With the additional organic material in it I would expect it to retain water better than straight coco.

1 Like

aright. i guess i’m definitely going to have get more in tune with the plants this go round.

1 Like