Roots are amazing

Ok. I’m kind of blown away right now. I transplanted my Mango Crack plants about 3.5 weeks ago into 3gal pots. From a smaller 4” tall pot. This morning I watered and fed them. This evening I checked to make sure the holes under the pot where flowing freely. I immediately noticed roots are growing out from the holes I drilled in the bottom. There aren’t many maybe 3 poking slightly from one pot and 2 poking a little further out from the other. The roots are a beautiful white color. Do I transplant into my 5 gal fabric pots soon? Now? Or can I wait a week till I’m more prepared?

2 Likes

Ya sounds like they’re ready for the big house. But better to wait until you have every thing all ready and set up.

6 Likes

If they’re poking out then they’re ready mate but they’ll be fine to wait too it’ll just give them time to mass up making it easier to transplant

3 Likes

Got the transplant done this evening. The girls are adjusting quite well.

1 Like

6 Likes

nicely done, looking healthy and happy.

1 Like

Thank man. So this morning my lights didn’t come on at 5am. It wasn’t until 7am that I noticed and immediately corrected it. Somehow I hit a button while transplanting yesterday. Is that 2 hrs extra darkness going to hurt? I have them on the 18-6 cycle now.

not at all during veg

1 Like

Once they go to 12-12 tho is it super important to maintain the lighting?

1 Like

Side note. She rewarded me with a sight I’m doing well. 9 point leaf. That makes me pretty happy.

1 Like

ya 12/12 needs good light control. Or else you’ll get hermies.

Looking really healthy