Root Rot? Please let it not be

Small one is master kush bigger droopier one is random seed.
Pictures from last night when I changed it over.

2 Likes

Sorry to see the rot . I’m a hydro guy myself and dealt with root rot in past grows. I stopped using fox farm always gave me problems even at quarter doses. I switched to general hydroponics and haven’t looked back. I use uc roots in my dwc and it works like a charm!

3 Likes

The big mad of roots is from a past grow the little roots now are from the little godfather purple kush pic . Hydrogaurd is good to i used it many times and sometimes still do. But uc roots keeps my plants roots in check and I run no cooler my water temps range between 72 to 74 at all times

1 Like

@Bighead500, Is your humidity at 75% as the picture shows? If so try to get it down below 60%. A little air movement will help also. Keep that hydrometer close to the plant and grow stones, since stones release moisture the humidity can be high close to them.
Keep your reservoir level close to the minimum instead of the maximum, and reducing humidity some. Will give your roots and leaves the best opportunity to breathe.

1 Like

That says 1:47 50 something humidity and that’s after the tent was open for a while live in a humid climate and try to keep the rh at 45-55 and will be introducing a folier spray if the plays live to keep the leaves happy. Also I am filling the buckets up more because at the moment I want the cold clean water to cover the roots and eliminate any heat on the roots from the light through the bucket lid. I do appreciate all of you for being so willing to help me out tho. @ThatHydroCouple what exactly does uc roots do. I like to understand before I buy.

1 Like

Good luck, my friend. I am hoping for a comeback story.

1 Like

Me too man. If not I will not give up no matter what so a grow is coming your way either way :grin:

1 Like

hydrobuilder dot com/cultured-solutions-uc-roots.html

A break down of uc roots. Also plenty of YouTube videos online . Hope this helps

edit: removed unauthorized link

1 Like