Root has curled upwards any suggestions?

Man I ain’t doing coco

Too much work

Negative Danielson. You gotta ph water anyway, takes another minute to add 4ml micro and 8ml bloom. Run a side by side comparison of one grown in soil and one in coco. If growing photos, you can get to flip size in a few weeks compared to a couple months

1 Like

What is the Jack’s 321. I think bogleg uses it in his ebb and flow setup

1 Like

That’s what I got for nutes for my WWF in coco. My ChemDawg I am running Emerald Harvest

Ya but I would have to pull everything out of the closet do all the watering draining in the tub then let it sit there and drain out then my house reeks

There is a video I shared that goes into great detail in. It’s just raw nutrients long story short, so say your have a deficiency, you can single out what your trying to increase rather then having to add what the bottles have in them.

2 Likes

If I could get at them where they are I would jump on the coco wagon but I cant hide in bathroom for hours at a time

1 Like

Only when I smoke :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Everyone has their reasons. Hell, I won’t ever buy the bricks because I have to stay low key. So I cant be in the bathroom or outside washing coco. Therefore I pay extra for the prewashed 50L bags.

1 Like

If you pull your light back - way back. The seedling should stretch and get away from the soil…

1 Like