Root has curled upwards any suggestions?

So the root on this lil gal has turned upward on me? And suggestions or just let it play out and see how she goes? You can clearly tell she is not rooted good at all!

1 Like

I must not see what You’re seeing

2 Likes

I’m not eaither

2 Likes

If the root come up hits air it should air proon itself

2 Likes

It’s lightly buried now but it’s just under the surface under one of the leaves. Pretty much nothing I can do I’m sure.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m hoping for

I had one I did not berrie far enough I covered it more when I transplanted

1 Like

Yeah hopefully it will get a bit of stretch so I can. She’s slammed down on the soil as it is. I had to maneuver the soil to get the leaves off the soil.

I think it should be ok when I water my big plants there a few roots very close to seface

2 Likes

@Jbum @Cyle1 you guys should try a venture into coco. I’m telling ya, you won’t go back to soil. Plants grow 10x faster and if you have a problem, so much easier to fix. Just like hydro, just without all the extra equipment

1 Like

@HornHead I have 5 in coco now. These 4 in dirt are going outside. I do like the coco. What brand do you use?

I normally get the 10lb bale from general hydroponics and just flush it when expanding it, but got a couple 8 quart bags from burpee ready to use and even though it was a little more expensive, I like it better. This last wwa I grew was in the same coir I had used last time. Just broke up the dry roo ball and sifted the roots out, flushed bloom nutrients out and it worked great

1 Like

I knew that, you growing in coco. Guess that’s why they call it dope and not smart

1 Like

I had several pencil sized roots all along the tops of my soil and the plants never seemed to care. I am going to coco this grow from soil so we shall see!!

1 Like

You either need to turn autocorrect back on or back off…one of the two lmfao

3 Likes

I got two I just planted in the cornfield the other night. About 21-22 days old and already a foot tall. They’re planted straight in the ground so in mom nature’s hands, so to speak

2 Likes

What nutes do you run?

Gh flora trio, Lucas formula but I do use some of the grow during vegg. I have some calmag of course and some super thrive. During flower I use drykoolbloom as well. They give you enough of the dkm to last a lifetime

1 Like

Towards the end of grow, my bags have roots all along the surface also

1 Like

Oh I know. I think I have every bottle from them and that big bag of dry KB that will never get used. I bought all those nectar, floralicious, liquid kb, and I’m switching to Jack’s now. What a huge waste of money that was :joy: