Root Bound...now what?

You must understand that I help alot of people that really need this medicine… my wife especially… saved her life… l know alot of people that need this …but ya…
Never looked back…
I have plenty of scissors here … you come any time you want… your take is 25% of what you trim… lol… :grin:
I’ve grown outdoors… I think it’s you that’s gonna need some help… I’ve been watching… :grin:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@peachfuzz I just finished a 3 day trim that was tedious because it was so wet, but I had found a gazillion white dots looked them up and they were looper worm eggs so I had to pick as many off as I could find before they hatched so it took forever! If you have worms where you live and don’t know what to look for check out my journal I got a really good pic of the eggs

I’m only allowed to grow indoors where I live… so stupid … completely legal. Just can’t grow outdoors… stupid… :rage::angry::angry::rage:
But I did 4 grows in the emerald triangle that was completely , ridiculously , outrageous and I loved every minute of it… you learn how to take care of alot of plants on the cheap… :grin:
It’s a crap load of work tho…

1 Like

@peachfuzz I would love to see that. I heard that due to that bad fire that they lost a lot. Oh I am cheap! Social Security makes sure of that.!

1 Like

I’m in a medical state right next to your state… how stupid… maybe we change things in the future… it costs me $450 bucks a year to stay in there guidelines and regulations … that’s the problem with medical mmj… the state takes advantage of it… so sad…

4 Likes

I wish my state would jump on the bandwagon. The state right next to mine is recreational, and some of the surrounding are medical. So it’s like what’s the point. The only thing I can think is they are trying to rack of fines for people crossing the border for it. Which is ridiculous to say the least. I know the governor that’s running now wants to legalize it so.

3 Likes

Ya… we can only hope… I’m filling there pockets $ … to what end… I just want freedom and respect and understanding that I might think differently about this plant that we love so much… dont really see the problem… I might just be slow… :grin:

2 Likes

These laws are so archaic. As I watch all of the alcohol ads relaying the message that you can only have fun if you drink, deadly stuff. So deadly that people die from it. Then cigarettes which are a plant with horrible properties isn’t even a classified drug. I grew up in the 60’s and have been fighting for legality or at least awareness for a long time and I hope I get to see total acceptance in this life time.

4 Likes

Well if they could get off their high horse and actually look at more than just the medicinal properties of it. Cannabis is the tree of life imo. There is so much potential from this plant. Henry Ford built his cars out of a plastic made from hemp material that had tensile strength 30% stronger than steel, which also ran on hemp fuel. The fact that millions of trees used for paper could be exchanged for hemp. Not to mention the millions of other uses for it.

5 Likes

It’s all about power and money with them. If they cant control it then they will try and charge an arm and a leg for it. If they cant do that, they will make it illegal. Which is why it was that way. Any Joe could grow pot. It practically grew wild everywhere in the US.

2 Likes

@Aolelon and @peachfuzz so if I decide to roll up a tomato leaf, or a dandelion, a weed, who the heck cares. Too many old men in the government, starchy fellows they are.

3 Likes

You sound just like me @Aolelon … hemp creet, Hemp fual, hemp Clothes… why do you think the government dont want you to have access to this plant… nothing to do with medical reasons really… you can live from one plant… please look into this… amazing…

2 Likes

if you cant stick your finger in but a 1/8 in you are root bound. You repot her in to a 5 gal and watch her produce. The bigger the root the bigger the fruit

I’m 9 weeks in to flower. There is no repotting.

1 Like

well you got a point there… autos? I keep forgetting about them. I cant imagine growing in that small of a pot. I’m in 7 and 10 gal and out side. But there ae those using 5 to 7 gal with auto. Good luck with your grow @Aolelon

2 Likes

No they are photoperiods. I only have a 5’ ceiling height, so the shorter I can keep the plants the better. I will be using 3-5 gal smart pota next time and Scrogging

2 Likes

I could have transplanted before flower, and I thought about it. I just figured I would keep them in those pots until my next grow and use the bigger ones.

1 Like

That be cool ! Id go 5 on it. Tag me if you remember Id love to follow …

1 Like

I just moved up to 10 gal on a couple of mine just to try them out… I’m lovin them!

1 Like

Ok…
My baby went limp on me when I changed her lights.
She wasn’t over watered or root bound…
I am waiting for her to wake up so I can check on her.
If she don’t make it…I’m gonna have to hear my hubby’s mouth!!!
We don’t want that! :wink: