Root aphids still hanging on a bit

I still have some of what I think are some roit aphids… shout outnto @Lacewing for the help with that. Mosquito Bits did something in the way of reducing the problem. It is a little better. I ran upon this article.

I have read and it was suggested to use predatory nematodes. Some things say they may work, other articles say nope.

I don’t really know what to do at this point. I use the yellow sticky traps and another orange hanging sticky trap. I do not see but one or 2 flyers now so what I have done to this point must have helped…

Not sure how to see what’s going on by the roots. Not a single bug on a plant.

You’d have to remove the plant from its pot to inspect the roots thank you for acknowledging me …I appreciate it …

I would stay the course if you are seeing improvement …I never had to deal with root aphids myself and hope I don’t …

You could actually remove the plant …
Carefully clean all dirt off the roots and transplant …into different soil …that may help but it’s tedious and if you aren’t careful could damage the plant

By all means tho …take some pics and post …if you don’t mind …of the root aphids …

Are they visible on your plant still? Or just seen rummaging around the soil?