Rookiegrower does GDP, GSC and Cream/Cheese

That’s what I did, I looked very thoroughly and didn’t see any male parts, just new veg on top of the buds, which I removed about a 1/8" off the tops. Thanks for the quick reply.

3 Likes

Ya figured as much…just ruined the whole damn day, ordered another tent to now flower 4 more plants from the veg tent…what a mess.

2 Likes

@spyonyou @rookiegrower i went ahead and ordered the 25# bags from the website. It was cheaper than Amazon by about $9 and I’m hoping since it’s coming straight from them it won’t be beat to sh!t. There were a lot of reviews showing the bags busted open and trashed. So… fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: and man, rookie, sorry that happened! Hopefully the plants didn’t notice :joy: how far along we’re they when you switched the timers?

2 Likes

About 7 weeks, almost 8. I checked them real good and think I dodged a bullet…fingers crossed.

2 Likes

So here’s an update on the girls. I have ordered another 3x3 tent to flower all these dang plants since my mistake. The current tent is getting crowded as you can see. Also waiting on the new light to come in, been processing for 10 days now…geez. Anywho…here’s the little ones getting the stretch going.

6 Likes

Sick @Highwayman420 love art. Just doing some reading on the forum while eating some lunch. Cheers growmie

1 Like

Damm just saw the mistake. Well we won’t do that again. We’ve all made mistakes on our journey growing. @Highwayman420

Welcome growmie!! glad to have you along.

2 Likes

Ya bro, sad day today. The blue haze is officially gone for good. I messed her up real good and she re-vegged in late flower, then the re-veg started to flower. So I had old buds growing new bud sites. It was too much and I decided to pull the plug for the sake of room. Moved my GSC already in flower into the tent. I am really bummed because she had fat buds sites, just full of seeds.

5 Likes

It will be ok smoke a fatty a a just gotta move on top the rest of ur ladies just be more careful. Like i said we all have mad mistakes. Stay in there @Highwayman420. Have a good Sunday. Beautiful on the northeast coast

1 Like

True dat brother!!! Great day in the South as well, beautiful weather here as well.

2 Likes

@OGIncognito here’s my current grow, changed my name lol

1 Like

I’ve gotta have one of those :love_you_gesture:

Wall to wall in that tent, nice :love_you_gesture:

So latest update from today. I had to pull the plug on the Blue Haze I made a light timer mistake on as they re-vegged and today saw that they were flowering from the re-veg sites. Just too many issues to continue and I needed tent room. That being said, I moved the GSC to the Blue Haze tent (yes I cleaned it very well with water/peroxide mix). I noticed some gnats in the tent the GSC were in, so I treated the plants with mosquito bits and neems oil. Just when you think things are going on cruise control…wham…it hits you back to reality. That reality is things can go from good to bad to worse in hours…not days. Stay vigilant my growmies. I’ll post pictures tomorrow, watching the Cowboys game lol.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that brother, probably the best call. At least you’re keeping her. I did a dumb thing as well, ran some slurry test and 4 of plants showed good numbers and 2 were waaaay high. Fed water only and pulled the run off from those 2. Holy crap, 1600-1800 PPMS and an EC at 2-7 and 3.1 :weary::weary:. My careless, I’m still top feeding and have my pots sitting above the auto trays to drain. I sit them in the trays when I do daily LST and forget and left them there for 3 days. They were wicking the run off back into my root mass. Gonna run PH water several times before considering a flush. Just like you said brother, things going smoothly then bam :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Seems to just happen at the most inopportune time and all at once.

1 Like

Yep, story of my life brother :love_you_gesture:

Right…guess we shouldn’t really complain. I mean we grow weed, how cool is that lol. As long as we learn from it and I sure did hahaha.

3 Likes

That’s how I look at as well, nothing cooler than growing and smoking your own Herb/Meds :love_you_gesture:

1 Like