Rookiegrower does GDP, GSC and Cream/Cheese

Not much progress, I did start them on Jack’s clone/seedling mix, 6.5PH and Tribus. Any thoughts on this?

1 Like

Fair amount of growth from the previous post. The cream and cheese on the far right is taking off. GSC in the middle and GDP on the left.

7 Likes

Oh also wanted to share my new wall art for the upcoming new grow room.

10 Likes

Snoop will bless all your plants forever now :pray:

2 Likes

Heck ya!!! I love it, but my wife thinks I’m “off” lol.

1 Like

So I’m planning a big move in the next few weeks. My daughter is going off to college next weekend, so the upstairs room is available for my tents. I am beyond stoked to have a full bedroom dedicated to my hobby. That being said, I’m looking for suggestions on basic tent setup. Currently I have two (2x4) for flower and a 3x3 for veg. I’m looking to see your setups for fan outside the tent setup. I want the ceiling cleared for lights, as my next grow will be banana kush and I heard they stretch alot. SO show me what you got and tag others. I want this room to look professional and clean, no more closet growing lol.

4 Likes

Weekly update: girls are growing nicely and happy. Transplant probably will be done next week to 5 gal pots.

4 Likes

Day 22 from seeds. I just got in more 5 gallon pots and have soil enroute. I will transplant as soon as the soil gets here.

5 Likes

Here’s the Blue haze in week 3 flower, just adding more content lol

7 Likes

Here’s the American x Cali haze week 3 flower.

8 Likes

what kind of soil and nutes are you going with for this new grow?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. I’ve been using Coast of Maine soil for the last two grows (love it). As far as nutes, I have Jack’s, Calmag, si as needed, and Tribus orginal. I may throw some Canna PK 13/14 at it since I have some left over.

3 Likes

Just an update: veg tent is experiencing alittle calmag deficiency, not too bad. Gave it 1.5 ml this watering. Will observe and adjust from there

GSC 1 and 2 in front, GDP top right (runt) and cream/cheese top left.

3 Likes

Flower tent is going awesome. The sativa stretch is over finally!!! Wasn’t too bad but had to pull out the net. Will adjust the net up as they grow more. First is Blue Haze. Shes one smelly girl…yum

Second is American x cali haze, not as smelly but nice fragrance.

6 Likes

Just got here. Interesting! :+1:

2 Likes

great picture!

1 Like

Update on the veg tent. The girls have grown quite a bit and i went to approximately 1/2 gal feedings. They took off after doing so. I topped all except the GDP, as she is still alittle behind the others. Also got some Recharge so we’ll see how that goes and any difference.

6 Likes

That’s going to be a very crowded tent very soon!
Looking very good so far :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. :sunglasses:I break them up into 2 separate flower tents, but the veg tent will get alittle full for a short period of time.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. Very nice. :+1:t2:
Not real sure why you choose rookie grower, don’t look like no rookie to me. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like