Rookie with da cookies

Zip tie it…tape it…she will heal.
I have 2 or three breaks right now that all healed.
One was a split of main stalk at the Y…
Haven’t lost A branch or part yet.

2 Likes

Love the photo boost strips dude. They look killer! Nice job on the tent all around! Can’t wait til I get my lights upgraded like that.

1 Like

Thanks man. I’m about to gorilla tape it

2 Likes

what light is that cool tech?

1 Like

shell be ok if you want you can wrap it with a thin piece of tape it will bounce back in no time I’ve broken a few so far like snap it in have split em down the middle and they seemed to love it created a huge knuckle for lots of nutes to flow through

1 Like

The light is the Grower’s Choice ROI-E680. I hope she does bounce back. She’s leaned all over looking real bad. I’m not going to touch her for a little and I’ll see how it bounces back. You guys give me confidence that it’ll be ok.

2 Likes

nice! I really like growers choice lights

1 Like

I heard audible snaps when I broke two main cola branches earlier this year. Didnt hold em back at all. As long as you get it stabilized it will surprise you with growth.

2 Likes

The resilience of these plants never ceases to amaze me. Snap a branch, aloe or honey and move on or if you want make a clone :+1: :v:

4 Likes

Day 57

Starting to see a little frosting on the leaves. Following Fox Farms nute schedule at about half strength. I think the girls are looking good. There’s a few leaves that are yellowing but overall, they look healthy as my untrained eye can see.

I think this one is the best looking/healthiest. She seems to never show any symptoms

This one is showing some discoloration on the backside. You wouldn’t see it unless you moved the plant. I can’t diagnose it because I’m not sure when it happened.

Same with this one. I just saw some bright yellow leaves towards the bottom. I don’t know when it started but I’ll make sure they’re getting the nutes needed from here on out. I did start nutes later than the fifth week, but that was my fault.

This is the one I broke a couple days ago. I semi tied it up and let it be.

5 Likes

Update on the babies.

Day 7

I had some measuring cups on these, but while they were transparent, they weren’t letting all the light through. I just replaced them with some cut water bottles :exploding_head:

But that’s that boring :poop: Pics :point_down:

ILGM Gelato

ILGM Bubble Gum

ILGM Cali Dream

ILGM Gorilla Glue

ILGM White Widow

4 Likes

Sweet setup, it’s going to look amazing filled with bud.

1 Like

Having a time with these temps tho. Im about to raise the lights and play with some setups. I also need to get some fans.

Yeah takes a little tweaking to get it all dialed in.

1 Like

@Dbpooper @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @CoyoteCody @Skydiver
I think I stressed her into flower. In you guy’s opinion, is it worth keeping throughout or will it be low yielding?

3 Likes

You probably didn’t stress it, as much as it just decided to flower. That’s just the way it is with autos.

5 Likes

It’s about day 23 with this one. I was doing so LST and all but topped it. The stalk was over half way broken so I put honey on it and tied it to the stake to support it.

2 Likes

I think you will be fine, she should start stretching soon.

3 Likes

You should be just fine just try not to over feed or make too many hiccups as time is not on your side with autos. Just water as needed and keep her lit up and you’ll be surprised.

3 Likes

Yeah, autos flower when they feel like it, that’s why I don’t grow autos, I want complete control.

3 Likes