2 Likes

I am reading your journal @repins12
keep on keeping on

2 Likes

I hope that all is well with you and yours brother. Be safe out there :+1: :v:

1 Like

@Bulldognuts…we know what happens when you don’t preview your posts…whoops😂

1 Like

Remember everyone that some people might do a screenshot. Not me of course, but somebody might. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh man…I needed a good laugh today…thanks!

1 Like

Day 20:

I’m back with questions regarding the size of my plants at almost 3 weeks.

Does this look small for the time or am I tripping (not in the good way)

They are still getting lightly watered. I haven’t seen any signs of under watering so I’ll continue doing the same. Only thing is my humidity has been lower this week and I haven’t been able to get a humidifier. It’s been about 55% average.

@Skydiver I’ll be picking up some saucers tomorrow and trying the wicking method you said.

7 Likes

@pptrsha1 I forgot to answer you about the puppy. She’s only 10 weeks and hardheaded/sassy. I swear a true sour patch kid.

18 Likes

I use ffof also I get a 4 oz average from a auto in 3 gallon pots I. Would water all the soil. At three weeks they will start to take off any day water and. Wait till dry before next water roots stretch to eat n grow use the whole container also what is your light schedule?

2 Likes

i cant get over that face

6 Likes

Sounds like we are doing fairly similar grows minus the light. Excited to see how yours turn out. Definitely watching along! Puppy pics are a bonus :joy:

2 Likes

@sparky66 18-6 right now. 6pm to 12pm. I can keep the temp in the 70s with that schedule.

1 Like

I saw yours. I had to set as watching. I’m definitely rooting for you man. I wish I had a little more room for a bigger tent. I might shoot for about 5 plants the next grow. 3 @ a time will take forever

3 Likes

Thanks man! I’m kind of in the same boat, wish I had a bit bigger tent, but gotta have the lighting to support that too.

For my next grow, I’ve been thinking about upping my lights to some of the HLG models and going to a hydro setup. I’m no expert on any of that, but this is a great place to learn. I’ve seen some really great harvests from those type of grows even in 4x4 tents like ours.

1 Like

I use 16 8 and a lot of awesome autogrowes use the 18 6 you are off to a good start👍

I’m using spider farmer I really like there lights also This new company called chilled tech has caught my interest too check em out. I think spider farmer gives a good bang for your buck

1 Like

I’m running 7,4 autos- 2 AK,Northern Lights And a strawberry cheesecake. And two white widows and a gold leaf photoperiods I’m ready to flip em I been vegging the photos for 2 months now

1 Like

Those day 20 pics look great. I agree, they will take off soon. They dont look too small to me. They take their own sweet A time. Sassy girls. No two keep the same schedule. No worries.

2 Likes

Ok. My first embarrassing moment. I rearranged the grow area only for my plant to flop over to the side. I think I didn’t use enough soil, my soil is too loose or both. Is it anything I can do? I mounded some soil around the base to stand it up. If I add more soil on top, will that mess with the roots any? Also, if I added soil like more FFOF, would that mess with the upcoming nutrients schedule?

2 Likes

If you’re pot has room for more soil by all means add some. Only helps can’t see where it would be a negative

4 Likes