Rookie with da cookies

Sorry for the late response. Here’s some pics

1 Like

I’m seeing some potassium deficiencies but overall they look pretty healthy

2 Likes

Set to tag along if you dont mind your girls are looking really good :+1:

1 Like

Looking killer dude!! I dealt with the same issues with my Northern Lights Auto. Leaves kept yellowing and curling just like yours. I tried bumping the potassium but sadly I just couldn’t get it enough with the nutes I had. I switched over to Jacks 321 nutrient line and it has been working perfect for the plants though.

1 Like

I’ll look into that. I was interested in different fertilizer. Thanks for the suggestion bro

1 Like

Day 72

Just a minor update. I finally got a TDS meter and found that my tap water is 139 ppm. I’ll be able to check the ppm once I add fertilizer and see where I am.

I also got a microscope. Here’s some pics of the plant that looks closest to harvest.

This is what I saw. Still think I have some time ahead but can you guys give me some tips

5 Likes

Looking nice
Looks to me like it’s getting close but from pics posted don’t see any amber yet.

1 Like

@Skydiver

Normally when do you start flushing? Is it a certain percentage of trichomes that you look for?

Growing organic I don’t flush
I think that’s one of those things done when using chemical nutrients but some may flush regardless of what’s used.
Maybe some others can give you input

1 Like

Hey @Budbrother I was wondering if you flush near end of your grows?

1 Like

I just top the pots at Wk5 so they have all the nutes needed to make it through. They look a bit rough at the end of life, but they should anyway. Gotta use up your the stored nutes. Can always water with enzymes if getting too rough of shape.

2 Likes

You can’t flush organics. Just have to let them run out.

2 Likes

Day 22 - Starting 5 and the Sixth man

I’ve only been watering when it looks dry. I’ve had a couple instances when I didn’t water in time and you can tell by some of the bottom leaves. Here’s some pics.

Cali Dream

Bubble Gum

Wedding Cake

White Widow

Day 2

The Sixth Man (spoiler… really it’s a female):

I really did this just to see an additional germination method that works for me. I just stuffed a ILGM Blue Dream seedling in Wednesday, wet it a bit, and checked to make sure it was moist. By Friday, ground was broken. Wet paper towels are in it for humidity.

Not sure if it works but what can it hurt? :joy::joy: If I had a YouTube channel, I could picture the thumbnail of my next video with a facepalm, and some BS clickbait title like “Accidentally Soaked in Gasoline” with a red arrow pointing to the paper towel.

3 Likes

That tallest one should be ready to go into it’s forever home and start alittle lst soon. Looking good the small bottom leaves usually fall off and if you splash water on leaves they will get brown spots. First time I did that I freaked out thought they had something bad wrong. Your doing great. :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m thinking about potting it tomorrow. Hopefully I can transplant it correctly. The Gorilla Glue fell apart so quick then I dropped it. It never showed any kind of transplant shock tho.

2 Likes

@Nickknowsfunny here’s my journal

1 Like

They look good. I keep my lights a little closer for closer nodes and short bushy plants. I plant to the sides of my pots bc in a week or so I will bend them completely over. @Schmokey

1 Like

I knocked my GDP seedling off the table and fixed the other day, today knocked over just not off table it acts like it liked it. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: she like a little pain

2 Likes

When I was putting mine in the 7 gal pots, four or five of the rootballs just fell out of the dirt completely. They bounced back thankfully. All I know if my plants are still surviving after just the beginning of this grow this round is a bunch of warriors.

3 Likes