Ok… I finally got my light in and I’m read to grow. So, for the first grow, I went with GSC Auto from ILGM. I germinated 3 seeds Saturday, paper towelled Sunday and all 3 sprouted. I dropped them straight into a 3 gall pot of 75% FFOF/HF for the top 25% and put just a little water on top (like 3 ml) and hoping for the best.
Now with that being said. I want to keep this updated no matter what. If I fail, I want that documented, even if it’s embarrassing. I’m here to learn and hopefully anybody that’s just starting can see what kind of mistakes I make along the way. Hopefully they’re all correctable!
Here’s some pics of the setup now